English for child. pls help to find good school or center

Hello friends,
Could you recommend a good English language center or school for  8 years old child. English and Viet. are not native languages.

Hello MamaMarina and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.

I also suggest you to post an advert in the Language classes section of HCMC classifieds, it may help you.;)

Their native language is Russian!                                                        It depends on how much money you want to pay? There are a lot of French schools, some Korean and Japanese.Maybe should hire 2 very good tuters.

Their native language shouldn't really matter in a school with an English curriculum, as use of any other language is usually discouraged.

You're welcome to come to our English club today at The Ellis Academy and talk to the owners about the classes they offer.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=179239

Most of the schools that I know of have classes in both Vietnamese and English.  The British International School is the only traditional school I can think of where the classes are taught exclusively in English, but there may be others. 

Here's a list of local international schools that a member compiled:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=142051

I am just starting a teaching position at the Canadian International School. All of the students study with native English speaking teachers certified in Canada. Students also get a Canadian diploma when they graduate from secondary school. There are children there from many different countries and the school building is very new and well equipped. Most lists of international schools do not include ours because we are very new here.

lnigalis wrote:

I am just starting a teaching position at the Canadian International School. All of the students study with native English speaking teachers certified in Canada. Students also get a Canadian diploma when they graduate from secondary school. There are children there from many different countries and the school building is very new and well equipped. Most lists of international schools do not include ours because we are very new here.

That should be a great school.

hi it is much good to have a tutorial class for your child for she will be come more fluent in English