Dutch native offering advice

Since I'm registered here in hopes of receiving some advice and help on my own quest to move abroad, I figured I might as well offer advice while I'm still here. I have previous experiences with Dutch immigration law from having been married to an immigrant, so hopefully I will be able to provide some insight and guidance to some of you. :)

Feel free to shoot me a private message or just leave a link to your thread here and I will see what I can do.

-Lisa

Hi Lisa and welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for willing to help other members.

Do not hesitate to participate on the forum.;)

Harmonie.

Thank you, Harmonie. I am subscribed to the Dutch forum as well as the (NC) USA one, so you probably will see more of me around indeed. :P

Hi Lisa!
I saw your kind offer and thought I'd ask a question.
My Dutch partner and I will be officially registering our partnership in Den Haag probably some time late summer (October 2014 at the latest, if all of the paperwork is in order). We will need 2 witnesses, apparently. My sweetie hasn't lived in Den Haag for 40 years, his family has all moved away (or passed away) and we don't know anyone in Den Haag. Do you have any advice re how we could find two kind souls who would be our witnesses at our "registered partner" ceremony?

This thread is quite old.

But I do hope that some one else can answer your question or willing to become your witness at your "register partnership" ceremony.

Good luck!