Any Canadians in the Netherlands?

Hello Canadians!

My name is Krista Albers and I work at the Canadian Embassy in The Hague. I'm currently working on a collaboration project with the Netherlands Canadian Chamber of Commerce, which may also be of interest of you.

We are trying to add a young professionals membership to the Chamber; a way to get Canadians in the Netherlands together with business networking and other events. Before we go through with this initiative we would like to see if there is interest in  this and what a person like you would like to potentially see from the Chamber.

The Chamber would really like to involve a younger demographic (24-34 or so) and become a community.

I would love to hear what you think about this initiative. You  can fill out this 9 question survey that will take less than a minute: surveymonkey.com/s/QT5DCT6

Either way, any feedback or suggestions will be appreciated.

Enjoy your stay in the Netherlands, and feel free to ask questions! Although I'm Dutch, I lived half my life in Canada :)

Cheers!
Krista

Hello Krista and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the Looking for section of Netherlands classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Thanks for the tip! :)
Krista