New to Toulouse

Hi Everyone!

My fiance and I have just moved to Toulouse from London, Ontario, Canada. We are still getting settled into our new surroundings and would love to meet some other expats in the area. We like traveling and look forward to an exciting adventure abroad this year. Our French is not the best, and we hope to drastically improve upon our French skills as the year goes on.

We just discovered this forum. We are always up for a drink in a pub and would love to meet some new friends in our new home town. Would love to be informed of any future meet ups.

Look forward to meeting some fellow expats and making some new friends in Toulouse.

Hello cokernut.

Welcome to Expat.com!

I am sure you make plenty of new contacts here. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, My name is Adria,
I'm english and i'm working as a nanny. I don't know anyone in Toulouse but i would like to make friends, if you are interested in meeting up let me know.
Thanks.

Hi Cokernut,
I wish to meet you somewhere in Toulouse, I spent almost 2 months and have 4 months left. I always go outside alone because i do have a few french friends but they are mostly over 40 years, so they are afraid of going out. I am happy to spend time with you!

Hi all!  my name is Mark i'm 29 from England and i've just arrived in Toulouse a couple of days ago currently based in Francois Verdier, from what i've seen the city is cool and am happy to be living here, if anyone in the area would like to meet up for a drink and a chat then great.

Also if anyone knows of any good french/english speaking nights on around the city would be great to hear as my french is Assez Mauvvais at present! All the best.

Hi! there is a language exchange meeting every week at café le Cactus. The next meeting will be on monday.There is also the meeting of english in toulouse englishintoulouse.com/english_meetings.shtml every friday.Maybe you already heard about it.

Hi there, thanks for that, ill probably check it out on monday then what time does it start?, i had seen the website for english in toulouse which looks interesting. thanks

Mark

Hi all,
I want to meet you in Toulouse, what do you think? I am drinking white wine alone, hihi. Residence de Brien is my place, you know this place, don't you?

Hi everyone expat! I'm french and i'm from Toulouse. May i help you?

hi everyone. I'm Harleena and from Malaysia. Been in Toulouse for almost a year but can't communicate in French. Hard language to learn as nobody to talk to. Nice meeting you guys here.