American English Professor Seeks University Job In Saigon.

Hello, I am an American English professor, and I am inquirying about English teaching jobs in Saigon at either a university or international school.  I have 14 years experience teaching English at the university level here in the USA and 10 yesrs experience teaching English at a public high school.  (Much of my teaching has been with ESL students). 

I hold a Bachelor of Arts in English and a Master of Fine Arts in English and Creative Writing. I do not possess an ESL or TESOL certificate (do I need one with my educational and teaching background?).

Any and all guidance anyone can offer me will be greatly appreciated.  The names and contact information for universities and/or international schools in Saigon that frequently hire well-trained English instructors will also be appreciated.

Dear Mr Rflinn!
Have 1 new school in Ho CHi Minh CIty, i think now they need a good teacher same as like you, you can contact him as: [email protected]
Hope you have a job as your interested!

If you need everything in Vietnam, you can contact me at ngan_ag at yahoo dot com; you are welcome!

Nice too meet you!