Equivalency from ministry f higher education

hi everyone would like to know the procedure to get certificate equivalency from  ministry of higher education in riyadh
Did anyone get it done.... I m sure most of us have had our certificates attested from saudi embassy in india, did any one do the next step ie equivalency

please can anyone help me with the equivalency procedure at the ministry of higher education in riyadh. Everything is very confusing and the website as usual of no good help. I guess medical doctors do undergo something similar from saudi commission of health. please help anybody

hi I will be comin to KSA next month, but i have no idea abt attestation from MOHE, if u do get to know kindly send me the info at [email protected]. by the way i had also enquired abt a couple of things on this site but didnt get anyreply, I would suggest u not to waste time waitn for any help on this blog!! good luck

ssnz wrote:

hi I will be comin to KSA next month, but i have no idea abt attestation from MOHE, if u do get to know kindly send me the info at [email protected]. by the way i had also enquired abt a couple of things on this site but didnt get anyreply, I would suggest u not to waste time waitn for any help on this blog!! good luck

Would you rather people give BAD information, just to give information, DUH??  Better that people don't reply if they don't know.

Oh, and FYI, none of us is PAID here.  It's people helping people out of the goodness of their hearts.  If you don't want to *waste* your time here, good--you're not the sort we want :P

Agreed !!

Alliecat wrote:
ssnz wrote:

Would you rather people give BAD information, just to give information, DUH??  Better that people don't reply if they don't know.

Oh, and FYI, none of us is PAID here.  It's people helping people out of the goodness of their hearts.  If you don't want to *waste* your time here, good--you're not the sort we want :P

Alliecat wrote:

@alliecat..at the outset let me apologise for hurtin u n other members here coz i guess my words were a little harsh, but my point was tht he should try n find the answers elsewhere coz i thought not many ppl on this blog(I may be wrong on this)r aware of the technicalities of MOHE. havin said that I think whoever posts a question would appreciate some response from the users, even if they dont know it, or suggest a website or phone number where he/she may find the answers. but no reply makes a new member feel neglected.  anyways i thought i had to clear my stance, rest is up to u to keep the sort of people u want - bye

@saramd I'm having the same issue with this, can you let me know if you have get it done equivalency certificate from riyadh so that i can also get it done.

Hello Mohammad Sameer,

Welcome on board !

Please note that this thread is 2012, none of the participants are active. You are requested to open a new thread on the Riyadh forum so that active members may guide you.

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed