Best firm mattress in Egypt reasonable price

Hello, I have a big problem with my back and neck and looking to buy a firm mattress in cairo. can someone tell me the best one that's not so expensive .... how much they go for and where to buy it?  it could be memory foam, foam or cotton.

Thank you
best regards
:rolleyes:

Englander. They have so many stores. Let me know what part in Cairo you will be staying in

Englander is the best! they have the best mattresses I've seen here. They're a little more expensive than Habibtat but they're worth it.

meems74 wrote:

Englander is the best! they have the best mattresses I've seen here. They're a little more expensive than Habibtat but they're worth it.

especially their "Caress" and "Caress Pillow-top" series'.

On a side note, I miss my Englander mattresses :( sucks to be an expat !

lol, just splurge and get the Englander..you won't regret it. i didn't try the pillows yet but I'm sure I will soon.

meems74 wrote:

lol, just splurge and get the Englander..you won't regret it. i didn't try the pillows yet but I'm sure I will soon.

I do have two Englander mattresses back home in Egypt.

Englander is an American brand. I am in Sudan. Sudan is under embargo !

ohhhhhh that stinks...:(

meems74 wrote:

ohhhhhh that stinks...:(

Yeah. Imagine life without VISA, MasterCard, Google Android Market, Apple App Store, online access to my bank account in Citibank Egypt .......and the list goes on !

please don't remind me of the things I miss....too many to list here as well.

meems74 wrote:

please don't remind me of the things I miss....too many to list here as well.

At least - I assume - you're a long-term expat. I am here on a 6-months contract so investing in any expensive appliances/furniture is out of the question and not feasible ! If you're on a long term assignment you can do lots of things to make your life easier.

I'm not sure how long I'm staying but I'm figuring things out..

have a great time.

The Egyptian wrote:

Englander. They have so many stores. Let me know what part in Cairo you will be staying in

Thank you, im staying in new Maadi.

thank you everyone, can you tell me where is the nearest store to buy it in new maadi . thank you

best regards

can someone tell me how much  is  a queen size?

depending on the kind you get it can be between 1300-2000 LE.

thank you. that's cheap. i thought it will cost me 10.000 lE because i saw it in ny online for $1500 lol.

is it easy to find in cairo Egypt?

I could get you the Nasr City branch contacts

01119383026, 01119383066

Call and see if they deliver to Maadi.

Also in Egypt we do not use the King/Queen ..etc. standard

We have 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 ....etc.

This is the width in centimeters. The length is usually either 195 or 200 cm as you may need.

I recommend the Caress series. I had mine (200x200 cm) for around 2.5K EGP (or 3K, I can't really remember that was back in October)

thank you the Egyptian. very kind of you

Best regards

oh, please measure your bed length and width(yes both) before you buy...lol. I too had to learn the cm thing as I had no idea that there were so many size variations here.

good luck

Thanks meems74. take care

visit American mattresss Egypt they have an amazing blend on natural mattress of a very high quality they have showrooms in down town , mall of Arabia and Baron center all in cairo

ya visit American mattresss .

Hi yosra eshra and just4youeg,

Please note that this is an old thread (2012).

However, thank you for your contribution. :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

YES I NOTICED THIS LATE SORRY