Gyms in riyadh

hi there !!!

i just want to know that are there any gyms in riyadh ? could some1 tell me what is body master as i have seen one or two near exit 20 ? i think so personally it is gym .

thanks

This has been discussed many, many times. 

See that white rectangular box up at the top of the screen, to the right?  It has 'Google Custom Search' written in it?

Well, in that box, you need to type GYMS RIYADH and then press the button to the right that says "Go."

If you do this, it will bring up all the links to discussions we've had on this subject.

Happy reading!

Fitness tiem is also good one, you will find at many places. on king abdulaziz, on prince turkey and other places too.

I think quarerly it costs abt ~1500 not sure but just givign you the range
besdies on tahlia there are couple of gyms too.

Alliecat wrote:

See that white rectangular box up at the top of the screen, to the right?  It has 'Google Custom Search' written in it?

Well, in that box, you need to type GYMS RIYADH and then press the button to the right that says "Go."

If you do this, it will bring up all the links to discussions we've had on this subject.

Happy reading!

:one

I searched "GYMS RIYADH" and did not find anything specifically for women.
What's the best women's gym in the north-east part of Riyadh?
Is there a women's gym near the Granada Centre?

Thank you for your information!

Alliecat wrote:

Let me reveal what must not have not been discussed earlier :)

Once upon a time in Riyadh, one modern, rich, educated & respectable saudi realized that people were getting fitness aware very fast. He got an idea (bulb) and, in collaboration with his brother, embarked upon a chain of fitness centers named 'Body Masters'. The idea got popular very fast and the gym got lots of members.

The colloboration didn't go long. The younger brother decided to go his own way. He got his monetary share from Body Masters and started a new chain. To provide competitive advantages (and thus attract customer from the sister gym chain, he equipped the following with his gyms:

- Latest model, plenty of expensive machines.
- Cosy & eye-catchy Interior design
- Experts in their field multi-lingual instrutors so that there would never exist any language barrier.

The name of this new chain is 'Fitness Time'.

Interesting story, right? :D

----

Sorry, I was feeling like telling someone a story :(

@Gym_addict (aka TLL) : nice story bro, in addition You just manage to get a discount on your next gym package :whistle:

AngelRosalita wrote:

I searched "GYMS RIYADH" and did not find anything specifically for women.
What's the best women's gym in the north-east part of Riyadh?
Is there a women's gym near the Granada Centre?

Thank you for your information!

I think KINETICO will suite you, it's on Takhassusi st. before King Abdullah intersection.

One of the floors at Specialized Medical Center is a ladies gym.  They have aerobic classes and yoga too, I believe.

Thank you to all of you so much for all of your information about gyms.
Do you think I can take a taxi to Kinetico? 

Can women take taxis by themselves in Riyadh?

Or can I hire a driver to take me to the gym 3 evenings a week?

And can I go to BodyMasters even though I am a woman?
And what about FitnessTime--can women go there to work out also?

I guess I am having a hard time understanding how men and women can go to the same gym when the society itself is segregated by gender.

I want to be very careful about the rules, as I will be working in Riyadh and I don't want to get into trouble.

Thanks!  You guys are very helpful.

AngelRosalita wrote:

Thank you to all of you so much for all of your information about gyms.
Do you think I can take a taxi to Kinetico? 

Can women take taxis by themselves in Riyadh?

Or can I hire a driver to take me to the gym 3 evenings a week?

And can I go to BodyMasters even though I am a woman?
And what about FitnessTime--can women go there to work out also?

I guess I am having a hard time understanding how men and women can go to the same gym when the society itself is segregated by gender.

I want to be very careful about the rules, as I will be working in Riyadh and I don't want to get into trouble.

Thanks!  You guys are very helpful.

Angel! unfortunately BodyMasters & FitnessTime are off limits for women. The gyms are totally separate for men & women, but at the same time there are a number of gyms for 'women only' all over the city. & if you dig a little deeper in the forum you will find a number of posts with all the information that you need.

Regarding travelling, yes, women can take taxis by themselves alone.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Let me reveal what must not have not been discussed earlier :)

Once upon a time in Riyadh, one modern, rich, educated & respectable saudi realized that people were getting fitness aware very fast. He got an idea (bulb) and, in collaboration with his brother, embarked upon a chain of fitness centers named 'Body Masters'. The idea got popular very fast and the gym got lots of members.

The colloboration didn't go long. The younger brother decided to go his own way. He got his monetary share from Body Masters and started a new chain. To provide competitive advantages (and thus attract customer from the sister gym chain, he equipped the following with his gyms:

- Latest model, plenty of expensive machines.
- Cosy & eye-catchy Interior design
- Experts in their field multi-lingual instrutors so that there would never exist any language barrier.

The name of this new chain is 'Fitness Time'.

Interesting story, right? :D

----

Sorry, I was feeling like telling someone a story :(

Did you miss something?
Did they live happily ever faster? :lol:

nice story btw!!! :one

Yes, must not missed many things. Stories are stories after all :D

There are a lot of ladies gyms here in Riyadh:

Kinetico - 01 - 2815595 or 0530034010; On Takhassusi Street next to Sony Service Center

Lumier - 01 2169030 or 0504373641; Olaya, South of Kingdom Tower

Scented - 01 2112003 (dont know the location)

Spectrum - 01 2165522 or 055200789 (dont know the location).

For men - Body masters is an option, however I visited a number of their branches and they look pretty untidy.

On the other hand Fitness Time has a number of sports club suitable for your budget. The best thing is that we get access to all their network in saudi if we are travelling and also have access to all the facilities through single membership card.

Thanks,
Mazher

Thank you so much, Mazher !!!!!