Looking for some supermarkets in District 2

Hi,

I have recently moved into District 2 in HCMC. I was looking for a supermarket where I could go out and buy stuff. I found An Phu but I heard there is a Co-op also in here.

Thanks

hello,

From Metro district 2 to Coop mart Ha noi highway is nearby. U only lost 20 mins if u come Coop mart Ha Noi highway by motorbike and lost 25 mins if u go by bus. Coop mart Ha noi highway is conner of Ha noi hightway and district 9.

Thank You I will check it out..

I'm living in D2, tons of supermaket here :-)

On the Thao Dien side you'll have An Phu Supermarket, An Nam Gourmet (just opposite to An Phu Supermarket) 2 other Super market at River Garden and Xi apartments building and Co-op Food on Xuan Thuy street (almost at the end of the street - back gate of BIS)

On the An Phu - An Khanh side there are Metro, City Mart, Co-op Food and New Cho.

Let me know if you need to find something in District 2 as I think I'm a master here j/k :D

Thanks Summerdays.. I definitely know whom to contact if I need any more info too.

Hi

I notice heaps of supermarkets here to shop. Which would you guys recommend for around the D2 area? Vinmart is pricey and I think Megamart is quite ok.

Any wet markets around here?

Thanks 😊