The Ellis English Club

...and you've been reported again, FYI!

Teacher_Mark wrote:

Give it a break Amber.

For real???  I am stupefied!!! 

Meanwhile, when I was gone, I see that a certain someones have been poking fun at me, hey?

Wish I was that young again

Thank you, Flip465.  I will see about getting you your dream cars.  But, in the mean time, that Anatta guy and his snake oils are not going to help make you any younger.  As a matter of fact, he gave me a couple of gray hairs already.  :dumbom:  I would stay away from him, if i were you.   

You just watch what you say - or I'm bash you with my handbag !

The what, now???  But, if you have it Flip465, give it to that fool as well.  He deserves all of it.

Sound interesting. Will let you know. Thanks!

Hello.

Some off topic posts have been moved. Kindly stick to the subject. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Wild_1 wrote:
Teacher_Mark wrote:

Give it a break Amber.

For real???  I am stupefied!!! 

Meanwhile, when I was gone, I see that a certain someones have been poking fun at me, hey?

Wish I was that young again

Thank you, Flip465.  I will see about getting you your dream cars.  But, in the mean time, that Anatta guy and his snake oils are not going to help make you any younger.  As a matter of fact, he gave me a couple of gray hairs already.  :dumbom:  I would stay away from him, if i were you.   

You just watch what you say - or I'm bash you with my handbag !

The what, now???  But, if you have it Flip465, give it to that fool as well.  He deserves all of it.

Hi Wild_1, :)

what else can i use ???
This is the only county I've lived in since I was 10 years old, where I am NOT allowed to 'pack heat'.

So - a hand bag it will have to be ! :lol:

My cousins handbag would be GREAT !  She always carries an Uzi, with a few spare clips, in it ! ;)

HEY ! BIG shock (for me) about lunch time today.
Took a wrong turn (as usual) riding through Sai Gon, and cruised past a place with at least 4 meter (?) high walls and huge steel gate just as high, all topped with evil looking steel spikes - and what else did I see ?
A neatly dressed young VN man in a very dark green uniform, peaked matching officers type hat / cap, a very hard scowl on his face and a shiny, very well looked after AK-47 across his chest ! (one hand resting on it's pistol grip)

Needless to say, NO staring or looking back - just kept going straight down the street ! :lol::cool:

@Flip: That must be the US Consulate in Dist 1. I know because I also experience the similar incident a few years back. Scrawny fella with an AK-47 waving gesture not to walk too close to the compound wall? Still not sure why. I guess because he can ha ha.

Hand Bag= Man Purse:)

I'm sorry, but the "club" has been cancelled until further notice.  I'll let everyone know when, or if, it will begin again.

To repeat: THERE WILL NOT BE A MEETING TOMORROW.  If we do start the club again it will probably not be at The Ellis English Academy.  I'll let you all know when I know.

Please excuse my absence,[Moderated]

I will be at 201 De Tham tomorrow from 1PM until 4PM.  The restaurant is called 333.  I plan to use this restaurant for the foreseeable future. The building has a large, rooftop dining area that should be more comfortable than the school was.

The problems, as I see them, are parking and price.  Ideally, I'd like this to be free, but using the school created too many problems.

Those who care to attend should send me a personal message and I will send you back my cell phone number, or you can come there and tell a staff member that you're meeting Mark upstairs.

Those who don't care to attend are strongly encouraged not to.

Hi Mark,
I want to ask you: Now, is the club continued? and can i join in it? Thanks.

I'll be at the same place this Sunday (201 De Tham, from 1-4pm.  Anyone is welcome to attend.