Hello Everyone!! Newbie Scottish Expat new to Dubai WLTM...

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to meet some new fun and interesting friends who share my enthusiasm for making the most of what this exciting city has to offer!!! I love going to nice restaurants and bars, dancing, shopping, exploring, seeing new things and going to the cinema. As well as socializing, I love keeping fit and I'm up for trying new sports and activities. I love anything and anyone who can make me me laugh, will laugh with me as well as at me and at themselves too!  If you think I sound like someone you'd get on well with then I'd love to hear from you!! :)

Hi Zee!!  Thanks very much!  I adore sea food!! I'm a massive fan of Sushi especially...yumm! 

So how long have you been here?  I work on the Palm but haven't been up to the Atlantis yet!  If it's as good as the Atlantis in Nassau I'm sure it will be amazing!! :)

hey susie i just sent you a message :)

Hey Susie,

Frank , male from India living in dubai. I love to socialize and go out for dinners , movies , the beach , off roading etc etc. Im always looking to make new friends.....hope to hear from you soon ....cheers!!!

rgds

Hello!! iam Shelley from scotland! how are you finding this site? have you met any genuine people through this site yet? iam 26 year old Hair stylist here, new to dubai ive just been here for 5months soo far!

Shelley

anyone wants to create a social circle? my current social circle is more like a dot!