Need an advice: which flat :) ?

Merhaba,

How are all of you?
I 'm looking for a flat to book for holidays in ISTANBUL with my family
I found on a website 3 suitable apartments in 3 diffrents places:
- Soyler, hamidiye mahallesi (35$ per night)
- Kultur Ck, close to the ataturk kultur merkez (71$ per night)
- Turkut ozal, near aksaray (15$ per night)

Which one do you advice me to choose?

Thanks a lot !

I think they're all with very tempting prices, I was there last week and I couldn't find less than 80$ per night, so I advise you not to count on net, maybe you need to see the flat first, is it really appropriate for you and your family ? and how far is it from the metro station and other available transportation ?

Thank you Tommy Arts.
Unfortunately I can't see them before arriving to istanbul because I have to pay first on the website. I'm afraid to travel and not to find where to stay or find very expensive flats.
What do you think?

try www.Wimdu.com

quite good..I used them a couple of times

Thanks Jennifer
Yes that's the website where I found the apartments, but I don't know wich one to choose of the 3 possibilities :)

If you're booking online, just try not to find the cheapest, perhaps they won't be proper for you to stay at, I think the reasonable price in Aksaray is about 60$ more or less, for a good flat near to Aksaray metro station and can take about 5 persons

Thank you so much Tommy Arts

I stayed here for 14 days
very nice private apartment

New furnished flat in Galata, Taksim
is from wimdu.com

You can also take a look here.istanbulstarflats.com/
I also use them.

the last 18 month i travel to Istanbul every 6 weeks
but now I have my oven apartment the past 3 months.

Good for you Jenny, I wish I can own a flat there too :D

Thank you Tommy

After two months of searching I found a nice 3 plus1 for 600tl monthly payment through this site

sahibinden.com

Jenny that is a really good price for 3 plus 1 in ıstanbul, which are did you find in.

Kamelyad i would recomend you to stay away from Aksaray & that near by area if you are coming with family. Also sultanahmet area & Aksaray are dead after late evening.

thank you so much