Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

Do you know the Qualification of SCE for Associate Engineer ??? having 03 Years Diploma and B.Tech degree can Work?

I guess I have to answer my own question. I solved this problem upon reading the dicussion in this link linkedin.com/groups/How-apply-Saudi-Council-Engineers-2543808.S.225015856 I browse all the conversations and found couple of Q&A related to this problem.

In my case the problem were my passport numbers (OLD and NEW), in SCE system the used passport number was OLD and in Jawazat system the used passport number was NEW. Upon registration in SCE I entered my old passport number because during that time it was not accepting my newly renewed passport number.

What I did I went to SCE office and raised up the issue then they change my OLD passport number to NEW in there system and the problem was done.

assalamo alaikum
my degree is four year engineering graduation in electronics and communication engineering ----------
my visa and offer letter is electrical engineer ----- is any problem to register my degree from SCE
my degree certificate is attested with saudi embassy & culture------ my offer letter is also attested with chamber of commerce ---------- every document is correct,

I am on the process of registration at SCE for Professional Accreditation, I almost completed the following steps:
1. Registration
2. Membership
3. Personal info.
4. Academic
5. Attachment

I'm trying to re-open again the pages to check all data and information that I have entered before I click the "Submit Request" but I cannot re-open the 2nd page (Membership).

Somebody help me please...

thanks.

fbbarias, I have same problem, Cannot get to the Membership tab to check the info. Any idea?!

Anybody knows how to delete the registration profile before submitting. I would like to create a new profile, but cannot before deleting the existing one. Any idea is appreciated. Thank you.

Got this message after the payment of 750SR

​ "Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval"

Now what does this mean..Shud I approach SCE office again..

who can reply me i paid SCE fees 500 but i cant received next msg since one week what i do now some buddy give me suggestion what can i do ?

Apm,
It's better you go to SCE office nd make it fast..I too got the same problem nd it may be due to sme error in uploaded file..may be its not clear to them or sme other issues..

Dear Mr.Yousaf,

Pls inform me the below question

An Introduction letter from the employer, attested by the chamber of commerce is must to register?

thanks

Dear all,
             Please answer me if you know the following;

I have registered with SCE and paid 500+750 SR.more than 4 months ago and still awaiting my final approval.
SCE website showing my 3rd step under verification " Certificates verification". only two points green yet.
Please reply me if any one knows about that.

Regards

agulzar wrote:

i have registered with SEC like 7 days ago, they asked me to pay 500 and then 750, now i am getting this msg "Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here". from the site i can print 3 letter. are these letters be used for iqama change.? or i need to go to their offfice for letters? thanks

Dear have you received final approval from saudi council of engineers??
I am on third point yet. Only first two points green?
your 3rd point is green or  not yet??

I am worried cause more than 5 months passed but ......

Dear All,

I am recently in jeddah working as civil engineer.

Please i need help, i am registering to SAUDI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS... and it ask me to upload my "CAV on DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of RECORDS from CHED".... MY QUESTION IS... is the CAV is the first page of my red ribbon certificate? the page showing the colored red ribbon?

thank you all for helping me clarify this.

Thank You

Gaymar

is it mandetory to attest degree from saudi embassy or they will accept if hec,mofa and uni attest it ?

Saudi Engineer Council reject my case he said your Transcript incomplete how is possible ? I think my first year is held on year system and other years held on term system what can I do now Avery buddy suggest me

Apm wrote:

Saudi Engineer Council reject my case he said your Transcript incomplete how is possible ? I think my first year is held on year system and other years held on term system what can I do now Avery buddy suggest me

If you uploaded 4 years complete transcripts then it's wrong that sce did. On which level your case rejected? Just application submital or anymore?

If your application was accepted then you should visit near sce office

Know i send again Transcript and Mark sheets also let see ?

Respectfully'

Dear frnz ' i would like to know regarding the attestaion of Engineering certificates.
i have already attested my certificate from every authority of my country including MOE but could'nt complete the attesttation from the Saudi embassy. i want to get my certificate attested from saudi embassy in order to register myself in Saudi Engineering Cousil.
Frnz  i want to know about the complete procedure .

Kindly inform me regarding this matter' waiting for reply from you........

Regards

does anyone here knows the cost of renewal for SEC registration? is it the  same as  1250SR?  thanks..

well my husband go through with his degree registration fees and as an update now its costs 2300 SAR in total

kindly ask your husband for first time of registration degree attested from saudi embassy is complusory ?

yes he has completed all attestation from Pakistan in this case, and aftertht now processed

Dear Raza,
i registered to SCE and got 1st msg for the payment of 500SR and i paid too.
soon next day i got 2nd msg to pay 1200SR instead of 750SR?
i think i got registered to ASSOCIATE ENGINEER instead of just ENGINEER.
Plz sugest how to change to engineer from associate engineer..

2 weeks passed still staus we are getting is this:-

Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here

and yes we had paid in total 2300 :/

Someone has informed me that if I Apply for SCE in Saudi Arabia, your current Iqama profession will be change automatically as per your SCE profession, once you renew your iqama. Example, i have my current iqama profession as a Technician, and if I apply for SCE as Civil Engineer, when I renew my iqama on July 2014, the profession on my renewed Iqama will be Civil Engineer. Can someone tell me about this information, is it hoax or a facts?

No, its not like that, When ur registration will be complerte in SEC, then they will give u letter for jawazat, for profession change, then u have to process it in jawazat

jawazat will ask for degree to change profession?

Letter only

dear SEC accept degrees without saudi embassy attestation?

yes they do, even one of my husband's colleague done with this without attestation .. but later when he applied for family visa, it was rejected ... so better to do it before to avoid any hustle in future

means we can change profession to engineer and sec registration..attestation requires only for family status ?..am i right?

Yes, there is no benefit of memebr-ship except family visa

sir kindly clarify it please.

sec register me and gave me membership without degree attestation from saudi embassy.

then they issue me letter for mol and jawazat.

jawazat will change my status to engineer on iqama.

as i know engineers are entitled family visa status..then where they ask for degree attestation ?...

Good day!

Does anyone here got registered as Professional Engineer to SCE and paid the amount of 1800sr? I'm confuse right now because some of my colleagues were only registered  as "engineer" and not as "prof. engineer"? Should I continue paying the 1800sr?  And if after paying this amount is there any additional payments or requirements should be done? or should I change my application to "engineer"? but how? I also called SCE Customer Service but i don't think the person answered me understand my inquiry and in the end he only hanged up on me.:( Please Advise.

Thanks.

marlon, well same happened with my husband case, her register his case, first they asked for SAR 500 fee, aftertht submission, SAR 1800 ... total SAR 2300 he has submitted, its 3rd week start still we cant see any change in status

i wish anybody could help

and by the way what are the timings of their office??

Naseer brother,

when you apply for family visa, you have to visit visa office, right ... there they will get all documents from you, and they will notice your degree without attestation, they will definitely object and will say you to go with ZIYARAH means visit visa....

hmmm.thankz..well i am student and now my tanazul process is underway..here thing are much confusing and rules are really annoying ..hope you know the situation here now a days

DAE+B-Tech Hon only

and what i understand from your cmnts is " SEC will register you without degree attestation and gave you letter for jawazat to change title in iqama as engineer..jawazat also change title without attestation or seeing degree..but when we want to bring family then they ask to show attested degree(saudi culture/embassy)... right ?

Hello Aali786, ok. I see. Thanks for your response. But I still have some question.

Does SCE ask for additional documents or payment etc.. after your husband paid 1800SR? Did your husband choose his category ("Professional Engineer")  or it's automatic that SCE will choose the category? Because I can't recall in my registration that I choose a category... that is why i dont know if i had a mistake or what?  Right now I'm on the 3rd stage of processing my registration to SCE which is paying the 1800sr, but before i make the payment i also want to know if just in case they rejected my registration? Will I be able to reimburse the 1800sr? And when will I be able to get my certificate after the whole process is done?

Hoping for your kind response with all my question. Thank you.

Btw, SCE helpline 920020820 working hours 7.30am-3.30 pm (sun-thurs) ...  goodluck-