Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

Thank u so  mcuh

I have registered once with saudi engineer counsil. Now i am trying to get my iqama renewed. Do i have to register it with them again?? Please help me

From what i have heard the validity of the certificate which we get from SCE is 3 Years and you can use the same to get your Iqama.

Please double/triple check with other people also.

RENEW IQAMA

Tday i went to saudi counsil of engineers at exit 8A inorder to get the letter to renew my iqama. All you need is your iqama and the file number registered with them, the time you first ever registered with them online thats all

you have b.tech pass degree, SCE need b.tech hons degree to get approval, if you apply SCE will tell you to change your profession on iqahma

Hi guys ..

I would want to know whether Attestation from Saudi Embassy is a must for getting registered in SCE ??..

@melvinadoor  . Check with Rajarajan, he had the same issue.

Hi,

I already registered in SCE and also pay 200SR.  After that I received a message from SCE to pay 1050SR.  May I know if that is the last payment for this process.

Many thanks.

@jjreagen,
Yes, its the last payment, it also means your documents are approved. Once you pay 1050 and get the confirmation, You can go to SCE office and collect the document from them.
Congrats

@yousf84

After reading some of your comments, I signed up on the SEC website this morning, spent ages filling in and uploading all the documents, I went to click submit and and an error appears on page 6.

However I sent an email and SMS by SEC.

The SMS stated I needed to make a payment, but doesn't say how much? I logged back into my account and under my bills it says 500 is outstanding, should I pay that?

The Email stated my application number xxxx was submitted successfully?

Should I make this payment of 500 and wait? How long before I actually receive my certificate?

Thank you for your help

@yusuf.madina
Asalamalykum Brother,

1. Have you registered under engineer or Associate ?
2. If you have registered as a basic engineer, You only have to pay 1250 , 200 + 1050
200 : You have to pay initially at the time of registration
After Verifying your documents You will get an SMS and it will display on your Profile option (on SEC Website) as Approved and then only you will pay 1050.

From what i understood , you have been asked to pay 500 for the first time only ?Kindly let me know. This is something NEW unless you haven't opted for Basic Engineer.

For the SMS's, this is how i received it  :

First SMS  : By SaudiEng : Confirming registration
Second SMS : By SaudiEng : Mentioning the SADAD & asking to pay.
Third SMS  : By SaudiEng : Mentioning the amount of 200 to be paid

a. Check if you have registered for basic engineer.
b. Call SCE Call centre, and ask why they have asked for 500.

Hope it helps. Do update everyone here about the outcome.

@yousf84

Wa alaykum as salam brother!

I'm sure I clicked on basic engineer, but the website isn't built well so it must have selected the other one (does that make a difference?)

The reason I'm apply for this is I went to apply for my family visa and they refused on the basis I didn't have this certificate, at the time I didn't have a clue about SEC.

I already have my iqama, as yes I was told to pay 500, I saw this amount under my bills.

Does basic engineer or associate make a difference? I really don't mind paying more?

First SMS  : By SaudiEng : Confirming registration RECEIVED
Second SMS : By SaudiEng : Mentioning the SADAD & asking to pay. RECEIVED
Third SMS  : By SaudiEng : Mentioning the amount of 200 to be paid NOT RECEIVED - HOWEVER ON THE ONLINE SEC ACCOUNT IT SHOWS 500 IS DUE.

Yusuf

@yusuf.madina.

1. Different categories of Engineer, have to pay different amount, depending on experience etc.

2. I don't understand why they are asking you to pay 500/- in the beginning, It was not that for the basic engineer, it was 200/- then 1050/-

3.I checked the timings of SMS's, Generally the SMS for the payment is always after some delay . I advise you wait till tomorrow morning till 10am. and then give a call to SCE office to check with them the issue.

4. If you have all the documents in order, You can get SCE document 1 or 2 Days, I got mine in 3days becoz they made some mistake. I met people in SCE who got on the next day. If you have time i will advise you to visit there office and sort out the issue.

5. Even if you pay extra and if they have made any mistake, they do refund back the money. For me 200/- was charged twice.

All the best

I have have 4 year degree B-Tech Hons and attested from Saudi Embassy and Cultural office, i came on Project Engineer visa, i submitted my application online and they Give me letter to JAWAZAT mentioned that

THE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR REGISTRATION,

Now they block my Account and i cannot modify and upload any documents,

Please help any suggestion, any one know any agent to deal with SEC please give me number or wht to do

@kamran1234

May Allah(swt) make it easy for you.

1. If they mentioned 'Uploaded documents No sufficient' , did you try to upload the missing documents ?

Call : 9200 20 820 
Dammam Office : 03/8439288
Jeddah Office : 02/2844242
Riyadh Office : 011/ 2405777

Better Go to the office and sort out the issue, if its really urgent.

@yousf84

Please check your PM.

Also where is the Jeddah office? And what are there opening times and which days?

Thank you for your help.

Asalamalykum Akhi,
I have replied to your message.

1. I have uploaded the Jeddah location here
http://i41.tinypic.com/30sxdus.png

It's on Al-Baladeah Road, Landmark  IKEA is close to it.

2. If you call them on the tollfree, they say timings are from  7:30 to 3 . I advise you to go by 8:30am ,  They are helpful. Just take all the certificates with you/Transcripts/Grade Sheets/ Your serial Number etc.

InshaAllah Khayr

Do update after its done.

I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER TO SCE IN ORDER FOR ME TO HAVE A MECHANICAL ENGINEER VISA IN MY IQAMA.

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS THAT I SHOULD SUBMIT IN ORDER FOR ME TO REGISTER TO SCE.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I HAVE MY DEGREE BEING ATTESTED IN ABU DHABI,UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.INFACT,I HAVE RECEIVED A CERTIFICATION ON THIS.IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE CERTIFICATION I GOT FROM UAE CAN BE USED HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA.SINCE UAE BELONGS TO GCC ,I BELIEVED THE CERTIFICATE I HAVE IS ALSO APPLICABLE HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA.

IF NOT APPLICABLE,JUST SEND ME THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR THE REGISTRATION OF MY DEGREE TO SCE.

ANTICIPATING FOR YOUR KINDEST CONSIDERATIONS ON THIS IMPORTANT MATTER.

Dear Raglio,
UAE Attestation is not valid here, u need saudi embassy attestation from your home country, ask your employer that issue you letters for attestation, then process further

Dear Kamran,

THANKS FOR THE INFO YOU SHARED.APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT NOTICE.

Dear All Members,
Can any one tell me,Saudi engineering online registration website give me this comment can any one explain it Dear Engineer, your (Id, Iqama, or boarder Number) is not verified ,

@ROGELIO A. RAFAEL > please avoid caps lock on the forum to facilitate the readings. Thank you.

Dear Adeel Header, ID # is written with hand in arabic language u can get translation from any arabic people,

Dear All,
        Please guide me anyone that "is B-Tech(Hons) degree capable to register with SCE? I have Degree from Pakistan Private Institute and degree is attested by HEC Pakistan, Mofa Pakistan, Saudi Embassy & Atachi cultural from my home country??
And also please if there is need to upload B-Tech(Pass) degree also on SCE website??
I have both B-Tech (pass) and B-Tech (Hons) degrees. But attested is only B-Tech(Hons).
Please give me reply with sophisticated information.

Dear kamran1234,
                I have also B-Tech(Hons) degree from Pakistan private institute (PIMSAT).That is attested by all concerned departments of Saudi and Pakistan. Question is that "Is B-Tech (Hons) Degree is capable to register with SCE Saudi??

I have both B-Tech pass and B-Tech Hons degrees, but only Hons degree is attested.
Please reply me your valuable comments because you are under the going procedure??? My email is [email protected]

kamran1234 wrote:

I have have 4 year degree B-Tech Hons and attested from Saudi Embassy and Cultural office, i came on Project Engineer visa, i submitted my application online and they Give me letter to JAWAZAT mentioned that

THE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR REGISTRATION,

Now they block my Account and i cannot modify and upload any documents,

Please help any suggestion, any one know any agent to deal with SEC please give me number or wht to do

Dear have you completed your procedure?
I also have B-Tech Hons degree and wants to register with SCE???
If any problem then please share the detail

@Adeelhaider
Asalamalykum,

1. If you have your Iqama then you can directly enter that number
2. If you are new , you will have to enter the border number, its the number written on the page next to visa page by the Immigration person on the airport when you entered. it will be in arabic. and starts with '3'. Ask you arab colleague for the number, double/triple check with different people as they have different style of writting 2/3 and it gets confusing at times.

3. You will also have to mention you Visa number, its mentioned  on the top right of your Visa ( 10 digit Number).

Hope it helps.

ok.....sorry. thanks

Dear Skhawat u can process no problem for B-Tech

kamran1234 wrote:

Dear Skhawat u can process no problem for B-Tech

Dear many thanks for your reply, Further more can u please tell me that for registration process with SCE, B-Tech(Hons)degree sufficient Or also need of B-Tech(Pass)degree to upload? Actually I have attested my B-Tech (Hons) degree only from Saudi embassy and attachi cultural....

did u get form preston university? if preston then may be they refuse it, as i visited their office, they tell me that preston in not recognized university......ba;allabba

Good Administration , Good work, love that

kamran1234 wrote:

did u get form preston university? if preston then may be they refuse it, as i visited their office, they tell me that preston in not recognized university......ba;allabba

Dear I got degree from PIMSAT University of Karachi,
Is it ok for SCE registration Or not?

maybe you made mistake in the registration my registration only takes about 10 minutes then i receive both an email and a text message

ki just toask the question how can i get my membership certificate from the saudi council of engineers do i have to get it from their office in dammam or  online  please answer

thanks

dear all can any tell me i paid 500 riyal how many days more my file been study

dear i have my iqama but where i will entered?

May i know if what are the documents needed for the attestation in SCE.How long should i wait to get my SCE certificate after the registration?

Please respond my colleague to my querries....
Thanks....

dear all can u tell me its necessary for the first time reg your profession should be engineer.