Are there any parks near Eastwood?

We are moving to Manila early August, living in Eastwood. We have 2 kids - 7 & 11 - and would like to be able to take them to parks to run around etc. Are there any near the area?

Hi! you can check Tiendesitas, its just a few minutes away from Eastwood if you take C5 road, Im not quite sure if the fun ranch there is still open but you can check it out. im pretty sure that there are activities there that you can dow with your kids.

Enjoy.

there are small parks in eastwood in between the malls. there is also a nice place for kids.

though i think you don't need to worry about going to parks here in Manila since you may always want to stay inside specially if this is your first time to be in the tropics. it may be too hot and humid for your kids to in the parks.

if you really want to go to parks to walk and run, you can drive to Bonifacio Global City. there are a lot of pocket parks there and check out High Street. It is nice to go there after sunset and a lot of expats live there and the place is very safe.

thanks for those suggestions - that is really helpful

Not tha I know of. But theres ma few children's museums, sea world, animal farms and fun play center type places. Most of the stuff is an hour away with traffic.

A great place not many people know about is the rainforest park in Pasig ( just down the road from Tendisitas) The park is called Rave and it is only 20php entry from memory. I loved taking my daughter there and was so shocked to see how big it was. They have a zoo, a skate park, a basketball court, a big treehouse with rope ladders- somuch. They also have bbq areas for picnics and plenty of seating area. They also have train rides,reptile park, you pay extra for those but really cheap only 10-15 php (dont quote me on that) lol. I highly recommend it.

Eastwood is a lovely spot
and there is the  Eastwood centeral park