New coming to Algarve

Hello everybody...

Portuguese, living abroad for the next 5 days.... moving to Algarve.
Would someone be interested to keep in touch and exchange ideas about Algarve..?

I have been living abroad for 25 years, so.... looking forward!
Paula

hello paula
je suis egalement dans les nuages, je vie a Toulouse et je vais passer quelques jours dans le sud du portugal j'arrive à faro le 22 j'ai reserver une chambre dans une auberge de jeunesse j'aurais aimé rencontrer quelqu'un pour me faire decouvrir son pays, sortir ect..
alors si tu est dispo ça serais genial..

Hello Reda31.

Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everybody may understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi reda31,
    je habite Lagos y je serais heureux de te connaitre pendant ton sejours la;   Je suis irlandais et je habite le Portugal temporairement, envoi-moi un mail, stp.  Brian OConnell

Hi Paula,

I have lived in the Algarve for 9 years, if I can help with any questions I will.  The Algarve is a beautiful place I am sure you will love it here.

Hello Paula, I live in the Algarve, which part are you moving to? Just shout if you need any info :D

Hello paula,

I have all so moved to Portugal alcantarilha with my son and husband, we have lived all over the world, with my husband work. I am from madeira Our last move was from Germany Hanover..

Lina