Hi everyone, I'm Phil and I'm new to New Delhi

Hello all

I've been living here in New Delhi for around a week or so and I'm enjoying it so far. Each and every day something fascinating happens and even the most mundane event - buying a SIM for a phone, getting an auto to Khan Market, say - becomes something fascinating.

I try to capture some of this on my blog, which is called 'Keep Calm and Curry On' and which you can read here: http://keepcalmandcurryon.wordpress.com/

I look forward to 'meeting' you here online

Namaste

Phil

Hi Phil,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I have moved your topic on the New Delhi forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Phil, Or should I say Namaste Phil.....That was nice to read.... Have a wonderful stay In India..... Good Luck :)

Namaste, saimans, and thanks for your reply. So far, we like it here in New Delhi - despite some problems. Patience is all. Best to you, Phil

hi phil
how r u
i'm fine and i'm very new to this blog.
i'm happy if u will come to punjab and see the naturality of the nature. here are so many things to see. hopig u.wil come to punjab.
thanks
have a nice journey and hapy stay in delhi

Namaste Nirmal,

Thank you for your reply and for your invitation; that's very kind. I would love to see the Punjab one day soon; I hear nature in India is outstandingly beautiful. At the moment, I do not see too much here in New Delhi.

I live in New Delhi now so I hope I get an opportunity to explore some of India and some of Asia, too.

Best to you and thanks again,

Phil