Expat blog get together - Take two : Saturday 28th, July

Hi all,

It would be great to arrange an expat get together for perhaps the 28th Saturday at La Tentation? This is not the final venue it is only a suggestion. If you are interested then please email us so that we have an idea of how many are interested.

We really would like to meet more people who live in Port Vila or even if you are just passing by you are welcome too. We are residents in Vanuatu; however we travel most of the time which makes it challenging to meet new people here. It would be great to network a bit more and meet people from all walks of life. If you feel the same then please let us know.

Thank you
Evette & Simon

HI Evette. Thank you for the inivitation. I would love to meet you and Simon next Saturday morning at 11am at La Tentation. Can you please confirm?

Many thanks
Barbara

Hi Evette, how did the meet up go? We flew in on Wed but returned to NZ saturday so would of loved to have gone, but we will be back in about 4-6 weeks time, I will be coming back permanently with my son and hubby dave will come over a few months later. Look forward to meeting more expats, have met some really good people while we have been there.