Check out my blog - im new to this but have heaps of info for peeps

/redbullwife.blogspot.co.at/

Check out my blog - i'm new to blogging, but thought i may be able to help people with the big move overseas.

I have heaps to add to the blog - but i think its a good start.

Enjoy.

Hi pennykehoe

Welcome to Expat.com!

May be you could tell us more about you?

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

A mother of 2 baby girls, a wife, a travel life... Can't sit still for 2 minutes, never answer my phone, and am usually running late...
Moved from Sydney to salzburg for a 2 year contract... I hope this blog can help people who are moving to Austria- specifically Salzburg.
It's a slightly bizarre place, but very beautiful.
Any questions- shoot away.
I gave birth to my second daughter here- so I can probably give some insight into the health system, child care, baby bonus and the hospital.
Blog soon.

HI, HOW ARE YOU?
CAN ANYBODY HELP WITH THE INFORMATION?
WHICH LOCAL BUSES CAN I GET TO GO TO THE LAKES AND VILLAGES BETWEEN vIENNA AND SALZBURG?
IT IS A BEAUTIFUL AREA AND I WANT TO VISIT THIS AUGUST!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, ALINA

Hi Alina,
I would recommend a lake called Fuschl it is about 20 minutes from Salzburg and many restaurants and little bed and breakfast places to stay.  Buses run regularly and they are 5 euro each way.  Mondsee and St. Gilgen, St Wolfgang are all really beautiful too.
Look them up on google image and let me know which ones you are interested in and i can do some research for you.
There is only one bus company in Salzburg (that i am aware of) - it's all very easy and straight forward.
Hope this helps.
Penny

THANK YOU VERY MUCH PENNY.
I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THEM ALL, LIKE SOME TIME A DAY IN EACH VILLAGE.
I AM STAYING IN VIENNA IN MEINIGER CITY HOTEL FROM THE 2 ND TILL THE 6 TH OF AUGUST.
ANY DAYS , MAYBE NOT THE 2 ND OR THE 6 TH WILL SUIT ME TO TRAVEL TO THE LAKES.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, MY BEST WISHES, ALINA

@alina_urikov - Can you please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie