Expat blog meet up - Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let meet at 9am tomorrow morning in front of the Central post office then we can walk to the park for coffee. It will be easier to find than actually go to the park.

After coffee we can either go for lunch or play bowling at Parkson or Diamond Plaza.

Be Chum will you come tomorrow? if so we can call you when we get there :)

ouch 9am is definitely too early for me, especially on sunday... :) but next time you guys hold a meeting in the afternoon/evening i'll do my best to join! cheers

....i think i missed it once again ;) hope that i can join next time with e'ryone :)

summerdays wrote:

Let meet at 9am tomorrow morning in front of the Central post office then we can walk to the park for coffee. It will be easier to find than actually go to the park.

After coffee we can either go for lunch or play bowling at Parkson or Diamond Plaza.

Sorry I don't know yet, I was sick and still not recover yet >"<

bechum wrote:
summerdays wrote:

Sorry I don't know yet, I was sick and still not recover yet >"<

No problem, we can meet later then :-)

@ summerdays: with or without bechum, I think we're grown up enough  to organise something on our own, ain't we?

so are you guys coming or what? let's say 10am Sunday

Yea, go go go u guys ^^! let's enjoy...

I will not go, just wake up, still tired now :-S sorry for this time....

hix....house work , Im cleaning the house and waiting to hanging clothes ^__^
i'll call you guy later

I was here at 9am, like we said before. Next time please avoid last minute changes, we are not all connected 24/7 ;)

so we should have our phone number and have a leader , shouldn't we?
i thought be chum is perfect ! although i have ever meet her before hi hi hi
any better idea just suggest !
dear...
p/s: come back house work : clean the house hi hi

rojamin wrote:

@ summerdays: with or without bechum, I think we're grown up enough  to organise something on our own, ain't we?

so are you guys coming or what? let's say 10am Sunday

Obviously, we aren't.

Next time I won't move unless the meeting is handled by bechum :D

To whom concerned,

Sorry for disappear these days :P I still not recover from sickness yet :(

Related to our next meet-up, would like to check if u guys wanna hold it on this Thursday (July 19) or next Thursday (July 26)?!?

Here is preliminary plan for next meet-up: (revised from some comments last time)
     - Time: 7:00pm
     - Venue: Clichee cafe (Tran Cao Van street, district 1)
     - Agenda: meet-up at a nice coffee shop, with romantic melody, where can arrange seats for well communication, enjoy dinner, exchange language & culture... Then we can discuss & confirm for next direction (karaoke / bar ....)
     - Meal: real vietnamese style
URL=http://www.uphinhnhanh.com/view-27CameraRoll.jpg]http://www.uphinhnhanh.com/images/27CameraRoll.jpg[/url]

- Expense:
              + drink: 50,000 VND (order from menu, price included set-up fee)
              + meal: 50,000 VND / pax (minimum order: 20 pax)

Look forward ur feedback,
Regards,
Chum

it would be fine for this Thursday, not so crowded.. :)

I am in, please.

Sounds great, bechum!!! This Thursday would be ok for me. Hope to get to know more about you guys :) Count me in, pls!!! Ty

Hi everyone

Hope to meet u that day ^_^

Oh, what a pity! I can't go this time. So busy these two weeks :(

Dear all,

Plz check new topic for visibility
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=179848

Thanx

Sounds good... think i can make it!

Hi there,

My I aks you that, where are you from, where you staying in VN ? What about the weekend-meeting ? Hope to receive your respond !

regards,

Quan

@Quan: I am wondering about whom you are asking cos there are many people involved in this topic :).
The meeting is hold every Thursday with the purpose of meeting expats and locals in HCM to make friends, exchange languages and culture, to relax after work...

when will this event be organized again?