Expat blog meet up - Thursday, July 12, 2012

I will still go no matter how the weather is! "_"

I think we should still go.... i will be there!

I heard that last time Saigon rains out of sudden, heavily but just for couple of minutes, but now, it rains not so heavy for half a day. It reminds me of my hometown (Hanoi) haha :)

still raining now :( bad weather.

how was tonight ?
hix hix...
i work whole day without network T__T
n sleep until now....wake up , put clothes to machine, online n checking.....
plz,report ......
thanks
hope you guy have a great time with great friends!
kiss kiss kiss

List of attendances in the meet-up last nite:
1. bechum
2. florian22
3. somenoise (Tonon)
4. Natalie Nguyen
5. lybichngoc (Anna)
6. madsmosen
7. kim2098
8. truc_nguyen
9. Heidi Mai
10. Bilima
11. Gary2012
12. QuynhTruc
13. Anhthang1712
14. Cisfran
15. blbnub2012
16. Oanhbrit
17. Nhan Nguyen
18. Rojamin
19. Thuyphuongha2001
20. Flo-vn
21. Tina
22. Annie
23. Tam
24. Tina (Thinh)
25. AntonS
26. Verena
27. Ntphuongloan
28. summerdays

http://upnhanh.sieuthinhanh.com/tmpimages/images/sieuthiNHANH2012071319428ymy1yzrhnm1929795.jpeg

Hi Chum,

You did a great job yesterday, I'm sad that I come late and have to leave early but it was nice meeting you guys :-)

i'm sorry for not coming
it's a pity!i missed our meeting-up yesterday:(
how's about the plan to visit Mekong delta?did u guys discuss about it and have specific plan?

Thank you Bechum for organising the get together last night... i am sorry that i did not get a chance to talk to more of you as the evening progressed, the Acoustic Cafe was not the ideal venue to continue to get to know everyone...

If anyone would like to meet for coffee at some point over the weekend then please feel free to private message me...not sure i will remember everyones name though!

See you all at the next meet up.

Mick

bechum wrote:

1. bechum
2. florian22
3. somenoise (Tonon)
4. Natalie Nguyen
5. lybichngoc (Anna)
6. madsmosen
7. kim2098
8. truc_nguyen
9. Heidi Mai
10. Bilima
11. Gary2012
12. QuynhTruc
13. Anhthang1712
14. Cisfran
15. blbnub2012
16. Oanhbrit
17. Nhan Nguyen
18. Rojamin
19. Thuyphuongha2001
20. Flo-vn
21. Tina
22. Annie
23. Tam
24. Tina (Thinh)
25. AntonS
26. Verena
27. Ntphuongloan
28. summerdays

[img align=l]http://upnhanh.sieuthinhanh.com/tmpimages/images/sieuthiNHANH2012071319428ymy1yzrhnm1929795.jpeg[/url]

Wish i was there... :(

Thanks Bechum and Flo for organizing this lovely gathering. Hope next time we can meet at weekend and at somewhere we can play games to warm up, haha :D

somehow many ppl whom I expected to come didn't show up
Natalie (Trang) looked like jjk.nguyen (Linh), that confused me a long while

blbnub2012 wrote:

Thank you Bechum for organising the get together last night... i am sorry that i did not get a chance to talk to more of you as the evening progressed, the Acoustic Cafe was not the ideal venue to continue to get to know everyone...

If anyone would like to meet for coffee at some point over the weekend then please feel free to private message me...not sure i will remember everyones name though!

See you all at the next meet up.

Mick

Me too. That's a good idea!

sorry guys, I could not attend last meet-up..I hope  next time i will be there..

Thanks

We could go bowling next time....

I miss the chance. It will be great to meet for coffee at somewhere. Any suggestion? I suggest to meet at a place where we have a private area to talk with each other. District 1?

Why not in the square between the cathedral and the Reunification palace? Lot of places to sit, easy to move and talk to everyone, can also buy drinks or bring our own stufs...

It's also a great place. Now let's vote for that place! Each of us will bring something to share with others. Any ideas?

I vote for BOWLING

I vote for both great ideas.
Anh Flo-vn mà biết cà phê bệt tức anh là người Sài Gòn rồi đấy.

bowling sounds great but so far id prefer a meeting in a place like Flo said, meeting in a park or something (as long as the weather allows it)

Great meeting yesterday by the way :)

So sorry i couldnt be there. Hope to be with u guys next time. Cheers

what a pity !

I missed Information already. Next time, I hope to join in with everyone.........

Flo-vn wrote:

Why not in the square between the cathedral and the Reunification palace? Lot of places to sit, easy to move and talk to everyone, can also buy drinks or bring our own stufs...

Great, same my thought! :)

bechum wrote:

1. bechum
2. florian22
3. somenoise (Tonon)
4. Natalie Nguyen
5. lybichngoc (Anna)
6. madsmosen
7. kim2098
8. truc_nguyen
9. Heidi Mai
10. Bilima
11. Gary2012
12. QuynhTruc
13. Anhthang1712
14. Cisfran
15. blbnub2012
16. Oanhbrit
17. Nhan Nguyen
18. Rojamin
19. Thuyphuongha2001
20. Flo-vn
21. Tina
22. Annie
23. Tam
24. Tina (Thinh)
25. AntonS
26. Verena
27. Ntphuongloan
28. summerdays

[img align=l]http://upnhanh.sieuthinhanh.com/tmpimages/images/sieuthiNHANH2012071319428ymy1yzrhnm1929795.jpeg[/url]

I got an accident on my way... :(

Flo-vn wrote:

yea yea... I always vote for this place cos I used to gather there many times :P... But related to this rainy season, u guys should stay there in the morning time only :roll eyes: what's about 9:00am tomorrow morning?!? Then we can decide to go to bowling or karaoke or anywhere else?!?

Chum

bechum wrote:
Flo-vn wrote:

yea yea... I always vote for this place cos I used to gather there many times :P... But related to this rainy season, u guys should stay there in the morning time only :roll eyes: what's about 9:00am tomorrow morning?!? Then we can decide to go to bowling or karaoke or anywhere else?!?

Chum

Sounds great bechum, Im always there every weekend morning. :D
Now Im about to go there :))

babysu wrote:
bechum wrote:
Flo-vn wrote:

Chum

Sounds great bechum, Im always there every weekend morning. :D
Now Im about to go there :))

Today huh?!? cool :D let's go guys :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww I have to work Saturday morning, let's meet tomorrow

summerdays wrote:

Awwwwwwwwww I have to work Saturday morning, let's meet tomorrow

I'm in ofis too , just work half day, but... so boring & wanna go go go now :lol:

LOL, I'll finish work at 12, text me if we go then I'll join you guys :D

summerdays wrote:

LOL, I'll finish work at 12, text me if we go then I'll join you guys :D

uhm, only u & me huh, let's see if others are interested too :rolleyes:

Hi guys, I think tomorrow would be better, so that more people kịp reading the thread...

Flo-vn wrote:

Hi guys, I think tomorrow would be better, so that more people kịp reading the thread...

Will u join 2moro?!?

i missed . i hope i can join the next time :(

Count me in :)

(for the morning part, at least. Then for the next part I'm not sure)

bechum wrote:
Flo-vn wrote:

Will u join 2moro?!?

I am in nữa.

tmr? where? :)

hi all
where is tmmr!!!!!!
i really wanna join really really all dear!

who wanna join 'Cafe Bet' Tonite?it seems very beautiful tonite:)