Looking to learn Mandarin

Does anyone know a good Mandarin tutor or class? Thanks!

Oh, I had to study both English and Chinese at university and I know some people are really good at them, maybe they can help you with your Chinese ^^

hi
i can speak chinese too,but need to practise more.i think we can meet up sometime and use chinese to talk.'Cafe Bet' is a good idea:)

Oh, I forgot that you are living in HCMC, so sorry :P

Hi Remawe

I dont know where teach Mandarin for foreigner. But I would like to make friend with you to practice english and mandarin ^_^

Thank u

Kim Ngan

Hello Remawe!!
Students in my class learn Mandarin in the Ministry of Foreign Affair's Language Center (87 Tran Quoc Thao street, district 3). Their coursebook is in English so you may want to check it out!! ^^

Hello remawe.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Ho Chi Minh classifieds may help. You can try to post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Phillip Lin

[please post in the classifieds > language classes]

BEST

Hi,

My name is phuong. Its nice to talk to you.
Are you in hcm now? I just wonder if you  still want to learn Mandarin? Because i know one of my chinese friend, he can teach mandarin very well in english( he used to be english teacher in beijing). He offers chinese tutoring in hcm now. If you still love learning chinese and chinese culture, you can contact him directly to his phone number 0966. 776 580 ( Hai Rong). He is a very nice and international mined. I just help him to get some students because he is very new here...

Hope to get your reply and nice to know you. I am learning chinese now also. Maybe we can practice together!

Phuong

Singsong with my brothers and sisters
Would you like to share them with us?
Wanna learn Mandarin chinese conversation?

Do you know if they still teach mandarin at CEFALT?  I would also be interested in any Mandarin classes in Hanoi.

Hi there

I know one place offer english course , chinese and vietnamese as well. just knew from wechat. if you want to know , i could pass info to you .

don;t hesitate to contact me if you want to practice Chinese.

cheers