Best place to live

Hi there,assalamu'alaykom,salut!:)
I'm an Algerian planning to move to Bahrain soon Inshallah. my husband and my cowife are British we have 4 kids, all under 6 yo
so, we want to know what's the best place to live in there.what are the child friendly places you know.and if you have any information about the prices ?
please help if yOu can.
THANK YOU :)

Hello Um Shaheen.

A new thread has been created on the Bahrain forum for more visibility.

In meantime, you can go though the other threads on the Bahrain forum, it may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Um Shaheen wrote:

so, we want to know what's the best place to live in there.what are the child friendly places you know.and if you have any information about the prices ?
please help if yOu can.
THANK YOU :)

Hi Um Shaheen and Welcome to the Forum :)

A lot of families prefer to live in Budaiya, Saar, Janabyia as these areas are full of expats compounds which usually have little parks so the kids can have some fun; in addition these areas are very close to some of the best schools in Bahrain.

On the other hand, other people prefer to live in Reef Island or Amwaj Island which are expat's friendly areas and have a nice atmosphere.

Choosing an area to live in depends mainly on how far would you like to stay from your work place, your budget and the style of house in which you would love to stay in; these items affect on the rental prices as well ;)

Hope this helps :)

Regards

I agree with VidoDido. You can also consider Juffair and Adliya as well but these places get extremely busy over the weekend. All bars, restaurants, cafes are there. Seef is another good area, a bit more upmarket and the flats are a bit more expensive compared to other places. Depending on where you live in Seef, you can get a decent 2 bed flat between 550BD and 850BD (all depends on the building's quality, location, furniture). Seef is also where the big shopping malls are if you are into shopping malls.