Hello and introduction

I wanted to take a moment and introduce my self, I am from Seattle Washington, USA but now live in Dipolog City, PI with my wife and children.

We do alot of social work here in the provance and I own a website development company. With all of the typhoons hitting up north we started another charity event to help the misplaced familys with needs like food, shelter, fresh water, and clean clothes.

We invite you to our membership drive on Octber 21 at kaibigansonline.com we have set a pledge program with certain business on a pay per register user bases. So please do your part to help and visit and register on Oct 21.

You can visit earlier and sign the guest book but no registrations are being accepted til the fund raiser starts

Thank you in advance

We just wanted to take a second and let you know that we are working tirelessly on our site. If you stop by today you will see many new features. This is were we ask you for help. It is content time, an we have alot of content to post but we are looking for good bloggers and writers who feel they would like to contribute to the cause.

We will except articles from all expats, OFW's and Filipino's living aboard. If you would like to contribute an article (topic of your choosing) please register at www.kaibigansonline.com and leave a message to raymond shell with your desire to be an aurther and the topic you are considering. He will change your attributes so that you post priviliges and email you instructions.

We are also looking for bloggers on our blogging pages

Topics we are in need of right now. City guides and reviews, we are looking for informitive information, about cities in the Philippines for people who might travel there) we want perspective from people who live there not cut and past google based content.

Typhoon articles We are having a big membership drive and fund raiser on oct 21. this is for the victims of the typhoon, and let us pray that liput doesnt make it to sure, Any and all articles on this subject would be a great help.

Thank you and don't forget to join us Oct 21 to lend your support to the Philippines Typhoon Relief Drive

Kaibigans