I am looking for Job of Chemical Engineer

Dear All,
          I am From Pakistan and i am now applying for Skilled Job Seeking Visa for Norway. SO , i would like to know the job opportunity of chemical engineer in Norway ? What the procedure to find the job in Norway ?. I am a Chemical Engineer with 5 + years experience in Water Treatment & Petrochemicals Industry . SO , anybody guide me related to job opportunity in Norway . I am waiting for my visa . So , very soon i will be in Norway.SO,i will be very thankful to him if someone give me some information related to this my post.

Thanks

Engr. Muhammad Babar Anwar

Hi chand_khan !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Norway jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Dear All,
          I am From IRAN . I would like to know the job opportunity of chemical engineer in Norway ? What the procedure to find the job in Norway ?. I am a Chemical Engineer with 12 + years experience in Well stimulation & Petrochemicals Industry . SO , anybody guide me related to job opportunity in Norway . I am waiting for my visa . So , very soon i will be in Sweden.SO,I will be very thankful to him if someone give me some information related to this my post.

Thanks