Vietnamese language tutor needed.

Hello there. Need to brush up my Vietnamese big time. Ideally someone with experience teaching foreigners. 3 days weekly around 2-3 hours per day.Looking forward to hear from you!

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

Hello Adrian_79.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Ho Chi Minh classifieds might help you. You could post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Adrian_79

Hope to see you in Ha Noi. Love to sharing Vietnamess with you

Thanks for the replies both on this thread and through email. The hard part now is choosing only one :(

Id still like to make friends with all of you guys so feel free to hit me up on email if you'd like to chillout!

Hi Adrian,

i am glad to help you vietnamese in hcm city

you can contact me : [email protected]

see you soon.

ngoc them

Hi guys! I'm Vietnamese, from university of education! My major is English! I am willing to help you guys if you have difficulty with Vietnamese.. Just contact me.

(moderated: please post your ad in the classifieds)

I am willing to help you with any difficulty of learning Vietnamese. Just contact me by phone: 0937064225 or email:[email protected] If you need.

Hi all
I am serious about learning Vietnamese mainly because I want to talk more to my in-laws on family visits. Otherwise, it's really quite an uncomfortable situation. However, my limits are as follows:
I live in Dist 7 and its uneasy for me to travel too far.
I am only available on mornings till noon time.
It would be ideal if I can meet some kind soul at say, .cresent mall, sit down and go through well-prepared lessons at some place quiet.
It can be a friendship thing (it may become a long and healthy relationship) or
It can be a fee-paying (which is a different relationship altogether)
Well, that's my take, are there any takers?
If you are a prankster, please spare me the agony, as I am quite sincere to be fluent in this language.
Cam on

I have three year experienced of teaching foreigers Vietnamese and willing to travel to Q7. If you really want to learn Vietnamese, please contact me.

Hi
I am a Vietnamese language teacher for more than 2 years. I am sure to give you the best lessons and books for free. I don't mind traveling. I live in HCMC. Nice to meet you !

May be Im not a teacher, but i can help you as a friend. Now, Im free all day and I I can help you at 7district. I can speak English fluently( Ielts certificate). I dont have any experience, but i think I will try my best to explain what i teach. Contact me: [email protected]. you are wellcome.

Hi Will be good to get in contact by email or phone. thanks Doron

Hello everyone,

@ doronsh16012, this thread is inactive since 2012. I invite you to browse in the appropriate section of the website as i am closing this inactive thread : Language teacher jobs in Ho Chi Minh City

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed