Females going for umrah.

Hi are there any single females living in saudi that would like to go for umrah during ramadaan? let me know, would be lovely to go as a big group of ladies.

Yes, yes and yes!!! I'd love to!
Great idea!

Fifi-miller wrote:

Great idea!

then u must go in 1st week of Ramadan or it will be to late to be there.

wow , all i can do for you is to pry to Allah that your Umrah will go super . its like a bath to clean your soul  . sometimes i feel like to go to mecca just to have that awesome feelings that you will have a better life , better choices and always a white soul .

Did you know women shouldn't travel without a "mahram" guardian. just saying.

Salman Omrani wrote:

This is absolutely true when women ran the risk of being kidnapped and stolen while riding on camels through the desert. Remember that the Sharia Law is all about PROTECTION. in modern days, going in groups, protecting the safety of the women, most modern scholars believe the spirit of the law is maintained.

There is also another factor my dear brother, which all Muslims in the middle east must start to consider. The largest demographic of reverts to Islam in the world right now are women. And guess what, mostly single women.

This poses a few issues in the Muslim community. One of which, the rights of women to travel to holy places and participate in the holiest of ceremonies especially considering they may have had to forsake their family to revert and practice Hijab. So what male family member can possibly accompany them?

And secondly, the PROPER and righteous way of practicing plural marriages. These good sisters have the right to a good Muslim man and Islamic marriage even with a shortage of Muslim men statistically. In fact the whole idea of marriage itself needs to be revisited. Why are there so many unmarried Muslims when marriage is half our deen? Because the cultural and social issues surrounding marriage are not in line with the spirit of the marriage contract itself and what our Prophet PBUH has taught.

I do hope Ive not offended you brother, or anyone in anyway. As a revert to Islam, I have studied not only the religion, but Sharia Law and the fact that Islam and the Holy Quran are meant to be applicable to all people in all times. Our responsibility to ourselves and to others is to apply these things practically in our lives, then be the light that shines to guide the world to the truth and simplicity of Islam and Allah SWT's great love for us.

Assalamu Allikum!

what fifi said :top: life is not black and white there are shades of grey.

shy_star wrote:

what fifi said :top: life is not black and white there are shades of grey.

About 50.

ALWAYS TRY SEE THE COLORS OF LIFE AND TRY TO COLLECT a rainbow ..

desertlifestyle wrote:

ALWAYS TRY SEE THE COLORS OF LIFE AND TRY TO COLLECT a rainbow ..

yes thats exactly what its all about rainbows. lol.

@desertlifestyle - Can you please lower caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Fifi-miller wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:

This is absolutely true when women ran the risk of being kidnapped and stolen while riding on camels through the desert. Remember that the Sharia Law is all about PROTECTION. in modern days, going in groups, protecting the safety of the women, most modern scholars believe the spirit of the law is maintained.

There is also another factor my dear brother, which all Muslims in the middle east must start to consider. The largest demographic of reverts to Islam in the world right now are women. And guess what, mostly single women.

This poses a few issues in the Muslim community. One of which, the rights of women to travel to holy places and participate in the holiest of ceremonies especially considering they may have had to forsake their family to revert and practice Hijab. So what male family member can possibly accompany them?

And secondly, the PROPER and righteous way of practicing plural marriages. These good sisters have the right to a good Muslim man and Islamic marriage even with a shortage of Muslim men statistically. In fact the whole idea of marriage itself needs to be revisited. Why are there so many unmarried Muslims when marriage is half our deen? Because the cultural and social issues surrounding marriage are not in line with the spirit of the marriage contract itself and what our Prophet PBUH has taught.

I do hope Ive not offended you brother, or anyone in anyway. As a revert to Islam, I have studied not only the religion, but Sharia Law and the fact that Islam and the Holy Quran are meant to be applicable to all people in all times. Our responsibility to ourselves and to others is to apply these things practically in our lives, then be the light that shines to guide the world to the truth and simplicity of Islam and Allah SWT's great love for us.

Assalamu Allikum!

Wa alaikom alsalaam.

You haven't offended anyone, you didnt say anything wrong. maybe I am outdated. your point is correct of women with no one to act as guardians for. perhaps I should do my homework before I type half witty comments next time. :P

Thanks for the input :)

Salman

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Fifi-miller wrote:

Great idea!

then u must go in 1st week of Ramadan or it will be to late to be there.

Bringing topic back to track :)

I'd disagree with @naveed here a bit. My recommendation is to go in the 2nd 10-days-set. In the first set, people are very enthusiastic and you'll find a lot of rush. The same happens in the last set, people start get the feel of the departing month and again....tremendous rush.