Newbie in Ras Al Khaima

hi Everyone...

I am a newbie in UAE and in RAs AL khaima, singned a 2 year contract here and would love to enjoy my stay here...

I want explore Ras Al khaima on weekends as it is very costly to be traveling in dubai most of the time...(most of my friends are in dubai)

Hope you can help me have "life" here in RAK, by suggesting some activities perhaps like where is the best yoga and if you can give me tips and guide living in this wonderful place..

mae

Hi mae!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

thank you arman

Hi and welcome to RAK!

There is an excellent Bikram yoga class at the Double Tree Hotel 3 times per week. Call them to check on the times during summer and Ramadan. It is 40dhs per class.

I believe there is also a different kind of yoga class in Al Hamra. Unfortunately I don't know the details to post here but perhaps someone else will have details.

Hey Victoria,

I am pretty much in the same boat. It's pretty hard to find places to visit here, but hopefully our experiences in RAK will be exciting.

If you're interested in dance, I heard of a Zouk & Latin Fiesta which will be taking place at the Hitlon in RAK. Here's the link to the Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/149748131818604/

Cheers!
Soha

Thank you Soha ! :)

wow... this is amasing soha.. will you going to be there?.. i would love to go and dance.. but it is still quite far. will look forward to it though..

thank you.

By the way im going to yoga also, im just looking for the right schedule.

Hey Victoria,

Yea, I know it's far from now but I'm planning ahead seeing as how theses kind of events do not happen in RAK very often. I am super excited about it, and yes, I am planning on attending. Are you? Let me know and maybe we could plan it out accordingly.

And James Hamed,

You're very welcome!

Cheers!
Soha

Yes i would love to go... keep in touch :D

:/

Any nice places in RAK to visit?! :O