Average wage for an IT project manager in HCM

Could you please tell me how much is the average salary of an IT project manager with a local labour contract here in HCM?

There are not really any average data available for incomes. When negotiating Salaris you should consider the following benefits, often, but not always included as well as the spending money:

You will need at least 600 USD a month for basic foods, very basic accommodation, bills (water, power ...), a few times inexpensive going out (just above bread line), if no benefits from your employer (only you, no partner/child could be supported.
A 1000 USD will allow you a quite decent living, anything above even better.

Common benefits:

- school money for kids included?
- medical insurance?
- accommodation included?
- transportation
- resident/visa/pw assistance
- moving costs
- flight tickets home

Everything not not given on benefits, you should try to get in your contract - where appropriate.

Commonly, incomes above the 500 USD/m are considered in Vietnam as TOP INCOMES (equaling about 4 times the yearly countries average income).
If you work for a foreign employer, you might be able to fetch higher income and/or better benefits.

hi florian HT
my brother gradu fpt university. his salary is 400 / 1 month. it not hightly for IT manager , but it enough for new employee

the average about 700-800US/month, general from 500-2000US/month up to company capacity  (international, local, ...) and what kind of contract (temporary, definite,...)

Hi Florian, can I ask do you have a job offer or are you looking to find work in IT? For expats jobs in the IT field are tough to find as expats generally command a much higher salary than the figures quoted above. Essentially a lot of it comes down to negotiations and what you desire.
I work in IT here, drop me a pm and I'll happily talk through some of the issues I face that may help you out.