Newly arrived South African guy looking for friends

Howsit all...

Freshly arrived in Kuwait, staying at Salmiya... looking for friends, anyone want to chat, vent, anything??

Let me know!

Hello Friapo1959.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you give us a longer introduction please? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

8.ta Friapo.Howzit!!

Hey Aurélie, Temmie...

I'm a 35 year old guy, arrived from Cape Town last week, working at the Avenues... Survived my first sandstorm yesterday!

Looking for people to hang out with, to chat to, anything... adventure, explore, eat out, the works!

Hi friapo im just thinking to move to kuwait as im thinking about a job offer in kuwait not sure i'll say yes but it's soon should be ! So hope we can arrange some stuffs for new comers and would be great to meet newbies and have some friends to hang out with and maybe sharing some activities

Poseidon, that will be cool..... was actually wondering if they organise forum get-togethers....

Hi Friapo1959 and Welcome to Kuwait and EB :)

Having fun in Kuwait?

kuwait is not place for such things....

livekrish? What you mean Kuwait is not place for such things? I'm having a lot of fun, really enjoying being here... a nice change to being back home, completely different. Met some good people here...

@ Friapo1959... thatz great... hope to have more fun and good time in kuwait... good luck

livekrish, for shame :( why are you acting as a dampener on people's spirits?

bottom line, you get what you put into an endeavor. a lot of people give up before ever trying. you cannot assume u will sit on your backside and have people come up to you and say, hi, lets get to know each other. you need to make the effort.

risk and reward my friend, risk and reward :)

Hey My fellow south african ! I am from cape town i just arrived and am keen to hang out with some cool English speaking people , get back to me if you wanna chat some time ! Aweh !

Hey people

I'm a new kid on the block too, arrived a month and a half ago. Also from cape town...lets all get acquainted!!!
Looking forward to getting to know u all