Visiting Visa

My husband is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He is on Consultant's business visa by the company. He is an American citizen.  He is working for an American Company. How can he arrange visiting visa for Saudi Arabia for me?

Hello Aneela2.

Welcome to Expat.com!

In meantime, you can read the other threads on Visas on the Riyadh forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aneela2 wrote:

My husband is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He is on Consultant's business visa by the company. He is an American citizen.  He is working for an American Company. How can he arrange visiting visa for Saudi Arabia for me?

He has to be an Iqama holder to get eligible to apply for a family or visit visa; which is not the case here.

However, he may talk to his company to get a business visa for you as well (just like his) and you'll be able to visit along. It's cheap; around $130 a month.

Thank you LegendLeads for advice, Is it easy for my husband to get visa from the company.

Aneela2 wrote:

Thank you LegendLeads for advice, Is it easy for my husband to get visa from the company.

Yes, it's quite easy. MY Human Resources (HR) dept does it a lot for our consultants we bring from aboard. In dependent's visa application, they simply write "Accompanying dependent".

Can you tell the visa policy of various amrian companies, if my husband on Business consultant visa

Aneela2 wrote:

Can you tell the visa policy of various amrian companies, if my husband on Business consultant visa

Amrian=?, do you mean American?

Yes, Sorry it means American

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Aneela2 wrote:

He has to be an Iqama holder to get eligible to apply for a family or visit visa; which is not the case here.

However, he may talk to his company to get a business visa for you as well (just like his) and you'll be able to visit along. It's cheap; around $130 a month.

yes, the only way is to get business visit visa from you by the same company. it happens easily so not an exception.
Best of luck :)

dear friends,
I am departing to Saudi in business visit visa for big MNC company..they have provided me the ticket with return..after a month..

Do I need to come back to India to stamp work visa??

Mine degree attestation will be completed within 10 days..I done with medicals also..

Do I need to come back to inidia for work visa stamping or I can change my visa by there??

You have to come back. No other options unless you have reference from Royal Family :)