Hello from Puglia!

Hi everyone!!

My name's Amy and I'm a British twenty something expat living in Puglia. Would love to hear from any other expats in the south. How's everyone coping with the heat?! :D

Bye for now! Amy

Hello Amy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hello amylucinda, I'm not an expat but I live between lecce and london... If u'll be around lecce this summer sometimes, my girlfriend and I will like to have a chat and walk around the city with you... also we gonna have a british guest from august the 10th for 10/12 days (paul, from yorkshire but he lives in london since 15 years), so... keep in touch if you would like too! take care!

Hi nderello! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be down in Lecce during the summer. If I am however, of course I'll get in touch! Nice to hear from you :) Amy

Hi Amy

My names Luke

I am British but grew up in Vienna Since 1995. I am interested at the moment in moving from Vienna to southern Italy (bari is preferential) and i was curious what you could share about souther Italians, the working ethic and the kinds of jobs which are in high demand down there haha?

I am a 27 year old scientist with a MSc in Molecular Biology. I am similar to you, i also really Italian culture and food, i have visited Italy many times in my life so am quite comfortable with the idea of living there as well.

What are your experiences with the cost of housing and food in south italy?

Any thoughts or experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated.

look forward to hearing from you

have a nice day

cheers

Luke

Heyyy Guyss,
recently moved to bari, italy and was looking for a english group seeing that i dont know anyone here :)

Hi this is ali from Italy

Hello dear are you still in the Puglia if so hit me up for a cup of coffee

Hello Kalmax,

This is an old thread. I suggest you create your own thread on the Bari forum or participate on recent threads of the forum so that you get some interaction.

All the best,
Bhavna