Need help

Hi ,

Im a Filipino , from Philippines and i need help from you,

One of the company  in Nigeria sent a letter /offer  employment with them  the name of the Company is TERESOLS OIL and GAS NIGERIA,

I just want to clarify if it is thru that base on my contract they stipulated , that upon joining with the company i need to process the   Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from thier accredited Attorneys before they can process my working Visa and resident visa at my own expense,

I just want to confirm also if this company is existing in Nigeria  i just want to make sure that this is not a scam just to make money .

Hope you can help me on this one, I just knew to this place /country if i have to pursue joining in this company

thanks
Alvin

Hello Alvin.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you will soon get some responses.

Aurélie

Shivani,

Is same company sent also with you the employment letter?

you have to be careful cos it meant be scam

dont send any money to any company or anyone

Hi alvin, all you have to do is make a google search as i did just to reply you, also make contacts with available phone lines on thier contact to verify any information regarding your appointment with then and get in touch with the immigration department in your country for further clearance before going ahead to whatever you wished to do anyway i have done a google search on your behalf this what i got:

Teresols Nigeria Ltd (Oil &Gas)

Contact Person : Temitope Abere

Address: 5, Kola Amodu Cresent, Lagos, Nigeria.

Tel: 234-8023988770. 234-7635302

i wish this will help you get some where but all the same be careful. Regards.