2 things accommodation and the 3G net work

hey there,

The time is coming close when I move to Bali for good but before that happens I'm trying to do everything can here that I need to so I'm looking at ipads at the moment and I don't know weather I should get cellular or just the wi-fi one if there is a wireless 3g network ill go cellular also can I use my iPhone on indo network like I do here in aus eg Facebook email and Skype I haven't got long now so I'm hoping you can help me out soon :)...

Also I may be looking for a place to rent in Ulu watu/Dreamland area please contact me if you know of any places available as my work is down there not in ubud and its to far to go each day its for my partner and myself doesn't need to be flash...

kind thanks

BJ

Hi Bj great to hear from you. I live in Jimbaran Bukit As far as the phone I brought my apple 3 G from aussie and worked just fine here in Bali. If however it is locked onto an Aussie prepaid system it can be un locked here in Bali for about A$12 So do not see a great problem. I cannot help with the accommodation situation other than to say there seems much available.

Does your partner Nyoman need work on arrival ? I need staff to help at my Foundation for Bali wages situated at mid way between Dreamland & Nusa Dua it may help with the Cash Flow in the short term ?? I can give him a try upon arrival should you both wish ??

Keep in touch Howard