Teaching job is in Buenos Aires

Hi, my name is Susan. I live near Seattle, Washington, in the US. Next summer I am planning to become an Expat and move to South or Central American to teach internationally. The place I really hope to get a teaching job is in Buenos Aires.

Did you arrive in Buenos Aires already fluent in Spanish? I can get along alright with my Spanish, if the speaker speaks slow enough and doesn't mind helping me when I don't understand.

Do you recommend any particular Spanish school to help me with language acquisition?

I want to get better with my Tango. About ten years ago I was introduced to the Argentine Tango and have been doing it ever since. Do you dance the Tango?

Did you have difficulty finding a place to rent? I have read about the difficulty for Expats to find reasonable rent.

It would be great to hear from you.

Susan

Hi Susan,

Your post has been moved to the Buenos Aires English speaking forum for better interaction with the other members ;).

Best,

Julie

Hi Susan,

My name is Yisell and I live in the Bahamas. I am originally from Cuba. I have friends in Argentina that can help you accommodate yourself there. I think that practice is essential to your language. So if you are interested contact me and I will provide you info to move you forward.

All the best,
Here is my address [email protected]