Anyone Working in Eastern European Engineering Ltd. in Seychelles

Is there anyone working in Eastern European Engineering Ltd. in Seychelles... I want to know about the company... Hwz it .???? I got a Job offer from that company... Is that a gud company to work with...

manu4jose wrote:

Is there anyone working in Eastern European Engineering Ltd. in Seychelles... I want to know about the company... Hwz it .???? I got a Job offer from that company... Is that a gud company to work with...

do not even think to come and work with this stupid company -- they do not know what they are doing. I heard they engaged one of the leading contractor and they had a dispute with them. This dispute because of the attitude of investor who is one of owner of the company. They are thick had and they only believe in hire and fire. Do not get in to trap. lots of inidan workers are kept in their camp like prisoner. Up to now they have already change their project manager and director 5 to 6 times.

cv

[Moderated]

CVCV wrote:
manu4jose wrote:

do not even think to come and work with this stupid company -- they do not know what they are doing. I heard they engaged one of the leading contractor and they had a dispute with them. This dispute because of the attitude of investor who is one of owner of the company. They are thick had and they only believe in hire and fire. Do not get in to trap. lots of inidan workers are kept in their camp like prisoner. Up to now they have already change their project manager and director 5 to 6 times.

cv

absolutly right , the company has unexperienced peoples and they dont know how to run a project they every day morning conducting a fucking meeting , and i think they are the most foolish peoles in the world ,  the work is started  by an indian company known as vijay , even though they cant move tell they completed  prevoius work and any contractors will not likely to work with this foolish peoles , there is no proffosinals and some mad peoples are only there , one person known as alexy there he think that he is a multy talent person , but the fact is that he is a multy foolish person .one peson known as arnob a leading civil engineer looking this project and he identify that he cant work with the multy foolish peoles and he left from the company , dont recruit any peoles to the company , vijay cancelled there agreement and they left , and they are tring to start the project with the alexy , enen though he dont know what is a construction project

dont recruit any peoples from india or any part of the world , then there life and carrier have no garantee