Moving to HCM, looking to share flat or temporary accommodation

Hi guys,

I'm starting work at HCM on Juy 16 and will be arriving weekend before that.

I hope that through this site I will be able to find a flat that I can share one of the rooms in at least 2BR apartments between D1 and Binh Than Districts.

A temporary accommodation will also be acceptable while I find a permanent accommodation.

I will appreciate your help!

Thank you!

JM

hi my friend! i'm vietnamese.i see your need! but i'm living in Da Nang City now, my homeland 's Hue City, i'm very regret for your need!if you need a temporary accommodation or permanent accommodation in Da Nang or Hue City, i'm willing to help!
i appreciate your need!
have a good time in my country!
p/s: my sister 's living in HCM City, And i have ever been there! Ask me if you don't know something about Hcm City!!

Hello JMReiner.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your post has been moved to the Ho Chi Minh City forum for more visibility. :)

For the accommodation search, I suggest you to post an advert in the housing in Ho Chi Minh City - Shared accommodation section. It shall help. :)

Good luck,
Aurélie

Dear JMReiner,

Welcome to Saigon!

Referring to your desire to find someone to share an apartment with, I suppose you can contact a girl, Cordelia. She's living in a very beautiful and quite small house in Thao Dien, dist2, and now looking for someone to share with. It take 10 minutes to arrive to dist 1. I'm pretty sure you will love that place.
For more information, please contact Lyon yoga center.
Have a very good trip and land safely!

Regards,
Petite crocodile :)

Thank you, Aurelie. I will do that!

Petite Crocodile, thank you, too.

You guys are great people and I look forward to meeting you when I'm there

Hey JMReiner, i am living in Nguyen Huu Canh (Near the Manor)(Between Binh Thanh District and District 1). So welcome you to Ho Chi Minh City. When you come here, if you are free, we can contact. Nice to know u

Hi, JMReiner. Just wondering if you find a room or not. There is a 30m2 room located in the cross road Ung Van Khiem St and D2 St. (in Binh Thanh Dist.), WC and kitchen inside.

If you are interested, feel free to ask me.

please include the price everyone :|

rojamin wrote:

please include the price everyone :|

I'm not sure if this room is available now +.+ the price is 130$, pay by vnd

:( awww 130 $ is cool, the room sounds ok 30 m² with WC and kitchen  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm also looking for a room right now

rojamin wrote:

:( awww 130 $ is cool, the room sounds ok 30 m² with WC and kitchen  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm also looking for a room right now

So Sorry, I just check again, no kitchen, just a place you can cook inside the room. 130$ excluded bill. Nothing furnished except the toilet, parking is ok. If you surely move into this room in a few next days (next month or a few weeks after is not allowed) and wanna come and see how it looks like, leave a message here.

sure, I don't know yet when I really need a 'home', depends on some circumstances it could be next week or next month. Thanks for your offer I'll let you know in time :)