Close

Are there Pakistani in Istanbul?

I am visiting Istanbul with my family soon.  have you opened your restaurant yet?

I really miss Pakistani food. Let us know if you open one day

Yes I can help you . this my contact num ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Life in Istanbul is very distinctive

Prices are much lower than in Europe

The Turkish people are friendly and generous

I have been living in Istanbul for three years and life here is very enjoyable

Salam Alaikum,

I live in the Abu Dhabi City, glad to know you live in the same country but different city.

I plan on studying in Turkey.

If you got any information about the country as such please let me know as well.

I am trying to gather as much as information I can get in hand.

Thanx

Allah Hafiz

Hi / Salam,
Istanbul got lots of universities and good for studies. Scholarships available too.
Compared to other jobs, it's easier to find English language teaching job specially for a native..
With a little experience of teaching English and a relevant degree, one can find a job easily. Language center, College or University depends on your qualification. But life is tough and it's hard to find Desi and Desi culture here. Unlike UK, US or M.E..
Good luck..

Thank your lucky stars for YouTube. You can learn to cook all the delicious foods, 1000s of videos. Yes, sourcing spices might be an issue, but I think you will be able to manage it.

Dear All
I am seriously thinking of relocating to turkey for good . However am not sure about how turks see pakistanis in general. Some folks say turkey has lot of safety issues unlike dubai which ia very safe. Dubai is very expensive to live and weather is too warm.
I know there are no joba in turkey but i would like to start a business.
Please share your thoughts
cheers

Im Living in Turkey for more than two and half years, learn a lot of things from these people. I can't say how they see Pakistani, it depends on you how you treat them. For the business, I can share some contacts with you who are doing Business in Turkey they might help you and guide you in a better way.

Hi nice to hear well according to weather istabul best place to leave .

that helped so much. i am pakistani too.. just moved here...
glad to know a fellow pakistani is here. :)

----
Boşver

Shaistarahimi :

Hi nice to hear well according to weather istabul best place to leave .

Best place to leave? #seriously?

Live*

Moving to Istanbul

Find tips from professionals about moving to Istanbul

Travel insurance in Istanbul

Enjoy stress-free travel to Istanbul