Best Website for Panama Real Estate?

Can anyone tell me what websites they used to search for properties in Panama City?  I'm having a difficult time getting an accurate picture of prices because I have to keep going to individual brokers....

We have used Encuentra (have to have it translated to English).  Also, I don't know if you know that different realtors have different listings (unlike here in the States where they have access to all of the houses for sale).  Some listings will cross over, but some realtors have sole access to certain listings.  Good luck in your searches!

Not sure about Panama City but is an excellent resource for information and by-owner properties in Chriqui (David and Boquete areas).

I recommend the following site:

It's all in Spanish though so you may need to use google translator something if you don't understand the listings. In the search field at the top, just type in the area you're looking for, like San Francisco, Marbella, El Cangrejo, etc.  Good luck.

Mike at Inside Panama Real Estate ( knows EVERYTHING about Panama, and Panama real estate. His knowledge is invaluable.

Moderated by kenjee 2 weeks ago
Reason : Promotion of commercial sites not allowed.

the only answer you get from all these useless websites with over priced items is:

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Home owners wanted for cooperation opportunity
By Chrissof
Where should we buy real estate in Panama?
By kcredneck
denouncia - my ex-lanlord called the immigration
By dennis82
Need a good realtor - Bocas Area Pros and Cons
By bgodiver
Property value and selling in volcan
By nichrocks
Looking for a guide ?
By 1991Recon!

Expatriate health insurance in Panama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Panama

Moving to Panama