I'm starting to learn Arabic, could you help me? Thank you

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to come to Dubai next year so now I would like to learn Arabic. I look around but it's so difficult to me. Could you help me in guiding how to start and what books I should follow. Thank you so much friends.

Have a nice day
Anna

Hi Anna,

Dubai is an amazing place, but expensive. I want to live there. Anyway, I have also been learning for the past few years, and I can recommend ArabicPod.net to you. It's the best website I know for learning Arabic. Good luck!

Thank you sixpack, I checked this website, it's really good.

Hi! I think I'll also check out this site, I want to learn Arabic, too! I finished taking this course on basic reading and writing in Arabic some time ago (it's so cool, btw) so I want to take the speaking part next.

Cheryl26 wrote:

Hi! I think I'll also check out this site, I want to learn Arabic, too! I finished taking this course on basic reading and writing in Arabic some time ago (it's so cool, btw) so I want to take the speaking part next.

Hi Chery
I would like to help you to improve your arabic speaking , but I need you to help me to improve my english speaking

hello
may be i can help you,my name is yasser and i'm tunisian wich means that arabic is my mother tong so i'm ready to help you through skype or yahoo with voice or video if you want but in exchange i want to improve my english and that's mean exchange you learn arabic i learn english so that's the deal if you are ok with that that's mon skype   myryas2

maybe this link can help you
youtube.com/watch?v=XR50STZL6RY&feature=plcp