A useful Information Site

I was looking for some information on Riyadh and found this website that people may find useful.

Info on Riyadh

It covers most points of life in Riyadh from Shopping to sightseeing.

Thanks. Does anyone know how strict Musmak Fortress is for family days? Men can't visit at weekends but are they relaxed if you're a western male alone on Thursday?

Cracking website Martin, just got to find the time to visit all these places.
Got to go and see a football match at King Fahd next season.

Excellent resource, Martin.  Thanks for sharing! :)

Gashead

I went on a Thursday with no issue plenty of other men wandering arround nothing open though as far as cafe or shop etc.

Martin Fin wrote:

Gashead

I went on a Thursday with no issue plenty of other men wandering arround nothing Oppenheimer though as far as cafe or shop etc.

Actually, there's a very nice little coffee shop across from Masmak (located on the corner of the square) with outside tables.  On a nice day (not now, too hot!), it's lovely to have arabic coffee and dates there and watch the world pass by :)

Thanks.

Alliecat wrote:
Martin Fin wrote:

Gashead

I went on a Thursday with no issue plenty of other men wandering arround nothing Oppenheimer though as far as cafe or shop etc.

Actually, there's a very nice little coffee shop across from Masmak (located on the corner of the square) with outside tables.  On a nice day (not now, too hot!), it's lovely to have arabic coffee and dates there and watch the world pass by :)

Sorry

Alliecat you are correct there are cafe's and shops open nearby what I meant was that the cafe in the fort wasn't open on a Weekend.

Martin Fin wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Martin Fin wrote:

Gashead

Sorry

Alliecat you are correct there are cafe's and shops open nearby what I meant was that the cafe in the fort wasn't open on a Weekend.

You're one ahead of me, Martin, because although I've been to Masmak I didn't realize there was a cafe in the fort! :)

Alliecat

It is on the left hand side as you walk back down towards the exit. Must admit blink and you would miss it!