Kittens--free to a good home

My compound is awash with new born kitties at the moment, and what with me being an old softy an all would like to see someone take them away and look after them as I think that the compound management 'gets rid'
Little fella, last night as I was bimbling back to my apartment after the football, came up to me meowing and purring, they usually scarper quite quickly when the see people comming, so told him to wait while I got him some food. Dashed upstairs and opened a tin of chicken chopped pork!! and the little bugger was waiting for me, fed him a platefull and felt good. Got to thinking though that this little chap with him being so trusting is for the off, easy to catch if you know what I mean.
So would take him in myself but spend a lot of time out of the country and there would be no one to look after him.
Any ideas about a cat protection league or the like that I can approach in Riyadh, I would hate to see these kittens harmed.

Thanks

Hello Moestavern.

You could post an advert in the Pets section in the Riyadh classifieds. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

www.openpaws.org

Alliecat wrote:

www.openpaws.org

Thanks
Have sent them an email