Hi everyone! Clueless British student in need of help! :)

Hey! So i'm an English university student, living in Scotland, and next Summer I have these awesome plans to study Arabic in Rabat! I've never been to Morocco in my life, but it looks like such a beautiful country, and can't wait to head over there! Just a couple of Questions if anyone has time for me!:
- is Rabat a generally safe city for women solo? (I guess I wouldn't be alone a lot of the time, I have some friends over there)
- is Rabat an expensive place to live?

Thanks in advance, i'm in need of some reassurance, i've only ever been as far as Paris on my own so far, so it's all really daunting!

Hi
Rabat is just like any other capital, there are good places and bad places, but in general it is safe.  Just stay with friends and don stay too late by yourself outside. But it's surely safer than Leicester:D
It is not cheap but not as expensive as the UK.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay in Morocco.  Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any guidance.

Hi charlotte,
I confirm Rabat is the best and safer city in Morocco ( the king will be your neighbor;-)). A part from accomodation, which so expensive compared to other cities(except Casablanca), the rest is so affordable.
Ping me if y need any help (00212 666295900)

hey !! rebat is nice city . it's safe but be carefull in some places at night accomodation is expensive especially in center of the city , u can find something with a suitable price !!! but as advice if u find a girl to share with u accomodation would be better for u !! about food is cheaper than  uk !! anyway don't worry when u discover the city u 'll like it and when u have friends there they 'll help you !!

about the school is Receiving for Arabic Studies in Rabat between 500 and 600 students annually, 40 per cent of whom were Americans, while the remainder is distributed on the European and Asian nationalities are different.

The center provides education and Arabic lessons are not limited to direct technical, but includes parallel activities allow the learner to discover  the Arab culture in different components. It also provides service stays with Moroccan families and between the arms of Arab culture will lead to a radical change in the ideas and visions of those Westerners, who often have preconceived ideas about the world and erroneous Arab-Islamic culture and society

finaly !! why do u choose to study arabic :)

Hi charlotte

Rabat is a good city in term of safety ,, for a woman , and also it is a city where some people from different nationalities live , for studies or other purposes , life is not that expensive here , exept for accomodation in some parts of the city wich is a bit expensive , but you could find some nice places for an affordable price ,  i wish you have a good journey here in rabat ...and i don't have really an idea about the arabic schools here but i think my friend moroccan1 has some informations about that

good luck !