Dance lesson (jazz, classic...) in HCM

Hello to all !

I am coming soon to VN (in 2 months I guess) for working...

And I am looking for Dance lessons in HCM, as Modern Jazz and/or Ballet dancing (classic dancing) of possible.

I have one adress for Ballet dance already :)

But if you know several school for that I would really interested, so I can chose the best school according to my job (hours etc).

Thank you very much for your help!

I'm practising in Youth Cultural house (nhà văn hóa thanh niên). In hcmc have a lot of places but in my opinion, there's ok.

Thank you sally for your reply :)

Hi SamSam,

There is a dance class in District 2, Thao Dien.
The majority of students are international students but they also offer adult classes.

http://www.dancentervn.com/

^^ that is the website, they teach jazz, ballet, tap, contemporary and much more.
I recommend it, I have been to a concert and I am extremely impressed.
It is not too pricey, and English is the main language spoken around there I believe.

wow thanks veedee !
that seems really great and nice :)

Veedee, I don't have any, idea about distance in HCM...

so..for example, from the airport Than Son to the school in district 2, how long does it take ? let's say in motorbike^^

Thank you!

Hi Samsam,

Welcome to Vietnam.

There's a variety of dance classes in HCMC. Provided that you live near central Saigon, would like to learn ballroom dancing and is free in the evening, here are some suggestions.

1. Hoa Lu club
- run by Khanh Thi, the dancesport champion of Vietnam.
- 10 minites riding from Ben Thanh market (at central Saigon).
- very good facilities
- prices are around 30 - 50 USD a course (1 month, 3 days per week, 1.5 hours a day).
- many nice young local ladies, which is a huge motivation. Accept it.

2. Youth house club
- 5 minutes riding from Ben Thanh market.
- 10USD a course of 2 months, 3 days a week, 1.5 hours a day.
- avarage facilities.
- mostly for local students.
- they don't do dancesport, mainly social dance.

I can provide more Information if you let me know what kind of classes you're looking for. Most classes offer free observation so you can spend your first week scanning through all the places and then pick one.

If you need further details, feel free to Email me at [email protected].

Cheers,

P.

I would say around 50 mins, its 12km sam.

I just want to go ballroom dancing in saigon...lessons and social...can anyone advise me...Tom

Hi...just looking for ballroom dancing in saigon...lessons and social....any advice appreciated..Tom