New to Bangkok

Hello,

I'm Tommy, from Boston, Massachusetts, USA

I will be in Bangkok for the next year studying Thai language, I would like to know if anyone know of good apartments to stay nearby to a BTS station and also around 15000 baht a month.  I don't need a kitchen, I just need a bed.  Small place is fine with me!  A pool would be nice.  I want to be close to bars and food places, so I don't have to go far to eat and drink.

I will be at a hotel for the first few weeks in Bangkok checking out places on my own, but if you have suggestions please let me know, I will also check them out...It would be great if they had websites so I didn't have to run around town checking all of them out in person.

Thanks so much
Tommy
[email protected]

I can recommend   http://www.sarannuch.com/   as a good place to stay.  Its three hundred meters from BTS station, has on property restaurant, pool and small fitness room.  I lived there for seven years.

That place was on my list!  I had read a previous posting on another website about it and found the prices and review fit my needs, I will be checking it out!  Thanks for the confirmation of the place.