Looking for hang out with friends

Hey I just move to kl like 3 months. I was wondering if anyone wants to hang out go to the movies or do something fun? Also if anyone of you into sports, let me know since moving here i have not play any sports .. so if you have anything going on let me know thanks ^^

Hello awong82.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You will surely make lots of new contacts here.

Aurélie

u need male or female to hang out.... and one more thing... u will pay for the bills like cinema , clubs... if yes i am in ...
lolllll hope u dont mind my joke dude

male and female .. is cool with me, lol .. u got your joke on me =P, so where you from bro? and which part of kl r u in ?

Hey everyone, new back in KL too! social quota completely down to zero..  anyone has any idea if there are bars or clubs  that are good?

probably you want to try zuk... is a clubbing area. not sure if it spells that way.

Hello, I just moved here recently with my boyfriend and am looking for new friends too. I'm 26 from the States. We should organize something! anyone want to meet for drinks?

im in KL. i just arrived 3 weeks ago. looking for friends also.

I am assuming you want to be in a network of people that don't want to sell you stuff. There is like hash club for runners and salsa places for dancing and more

lol... no la. . the promoting for the sales.. i just thought of adding it in expat recently since one of my friend ask me to help her... but yes my main thing is to meet people ..from different backgrounds, trying to find some people to play Foosball, pool, bowling..sports or movies.. welcome to expat though

why don't we all schedule a time a place and then meet up?

working in cheras..

Welcome to Expat.com Awong82

I am Malaysian living in Aussie but now in KL for holiday.
Le's schedule a date & time for gathering, drinks. Bukit Bintang area sound great. Pool, bowling would be fun..get more people to join ;)

yup definitely sounds, fun, how about this Saturday.. will it be too rush, oh next Saturday?

today on later ? haha
im around city center

next week would be better. friday or saturday nite.

Xandramas wrote:

Hey everyone, new back in KL too! social quota completely down to zero..  anyone has any idea if there are bars or clubs  that are good?

vertigo at gardens or the new club just open at sunway. yoo

Hi All,

I am also looking to meet more people for drinks or sport activities in KL.

For sports fan, Im practicing Rugby, Fustall and Badminton once a week, could be good to meet new practicionners...

Don't hesitate to contact me.

sorry for the late reply been really busy late .. you guys have email send to my email [email protected] so that lets say what we gonna plan for this week i gonna send to you all .so we all can hang out.

awong82 wrote:

sorry for the late reply been really busy late .. you guys have email send to my email [email protected] so that lets say what we gonna plan for this week i gonna send to you all .so we all can hang out.

Hey mate, sorry i also been busy work. i am flying back to Brisbane end of Oct still have time to catch.. i work 10 minutes walk from Changkat Bukit Bintang hehehe

sure ..let me know i work near klcc

yo 17 is my birthday lets go somewhere like a bar ,footsball or something like tat..

just reading the chain...

HAPPY BDAY advance to you    AWONG82

:)

I wil be for vcation there this sept.. this week actually...

:)

thanks ivy, let me know when you here we can hang out.

Anyone in Changkat Bukit Bintang tonight? i'll be there - Ceylon Bar

FZInAL wrote:

Anyone in Changkat Bukit Bintang tonight? i'll be there - Ceylon Bar

Tomorrow 7pm Bukit Bintang myself & awong82 going for dinner & drink(s) anyone want to join us are most welcome.. RV Point Monorail Bukit Bintang and after we plan go somewhere..

cheers

Hey am 22 female new in KL , looking for groups of people to hang out , if any one interested to meet up please email me This my email [email protected]

Cheers

Hi
It would be great to meet you guys... i'll wait for your reply...

Likewise

hii;
i'm also new here it would be great if we go out somewhere and make new friends
if interested call me on xxxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Adnann90,

Welcome on board  :)

This thread is rather old. We recommend members to participate on more recent threads of the forum. Furthermore, since you are new to the website, feel free to introduce yourself.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hi there!

I just want to ask if do you have any idea where can I find a job in KL or do you have friends who can recommend me to work in their companies. I'm a foreigner/filipino my line of job are into customer service, customer service relations, sales, or any type of job. The important right now is to have a job. Please let me know if you know anything. Thank you!

Hello TylerNol,

Could you please drop your ad under the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Thank you

Christopher
Expat.com

Hey!

I'm a local Malaysia and also looking for friends to hangout with. If you don't mind you can email me ***
Lookin forward!

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security