Any parties ??

hey i was wondering is their any parties soon or smthn ??
i'd appreciate your help ..

I have an idea.  Why don't you take the initiative and have the party??

Alliecat wrote:

Howcome you forgot him to direct to my e-parties ??? :lol::lol:

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Howcome you forgot him to direct to my e-parties ??? :lol::lol:

Oops.. forgot all about them :lol:

I am there and count on me

Cheers

wouldnt we all like to know -- if and when you find these parties let us know !!!

Regards

Trev

ive had two, but for every one of YOU that come you have to find an opposite :)

me tooo i want to join a party

coolboyy wrote:

You're a national.  You grew up here--have a family here--have friends here--you know your way around. 

So-why don't YOU have the party?

Alliecat wrote:
coolboyy wrote:

You're a national.  You grew up here--have a family here--have friends here--you know your way around. 

r u jokin ? looooool
parties are not everydays , so i want to see if there is a party
that is it

coolboyy wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
coolboyy wrote:

r u jokin ? looooool
that is it

But wait--if you are not willing to have a party, why do you think you should be invited to one?  :huh:

Shouldn't you be the one extending hospitality to guests in your country?

Alliecat wrote:
coolboyy wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

r u jokin ? looooool
that is it

But wait--if you are not willing to have a party, why do you think you should be invited to one?  :huh:

looooool , i mean a general invitaion

coolboyy wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
coolboyy wrote:

r u jokin ? looooool
that is it

Huh?  I don't understand.  Are you asking to be included in an expat party or aren't you?

Alliecat wrote:
coolboyy wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Huh?  I don't understand.  Are you asking to be included in an expat party or aren't you?

yes if im welcome

coolboyy wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
coolboyy wrote:

yes if im welcome

Fishing trip?????

Moestavern wrote:
coolboyy wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

yes if im welcome

Fishing trip?????

oh my god loooooooooooooooool :lol:

@Moe what do you think he's fishin' for? ;)

Haha I love this place

Alliecat wrote:

Me thinks he could be after a Muttawa reward for shopping people ''enjoying themselves''
Appologies in advance if this is not the case but this place makes me a bit cynical, and whereby once I was very trusting, now I am not so, I also used to be indecisive but I am not so sure now.
Dont trust anyone who signs of loooooooooooo1, What does that ever mean?

Moestavern wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Me thinks he could be after a Muttawa reward for shopping people ''enjoying themselves''
Appologies in advance if this is not the case but this place makes me a bit cynical, and whereby once I was very trusting, now I am not so, I also used to be indecisive but I am not so sure now.

Haha!  You're great!! 

Actually, I think he's just a local kid who is bored in his own country and is trying to horn in on expat activities, although he's obviously not an expat.  This is a sore point with me-- locals don't include us in their lives but some of them have the unmitigated gall to expect us to entertain them!

Alliecat wrote:
coolboyy wrote:

yeah couldn't agree more .but what kind of party did he refer to ?

That is the billion $ Question  ^^

Alliecat wrote:
Moestavern wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Haha!  You're great!! 

Actually, I think he's just a local kid who is bored in his own country and is trying to horn in on expat activities, although he's obviously not an expat.  This is a sore point with me-- locals don't include us in their lives but some of them have the unmitigated gall to expect us to entertain them!

something tells me deeply you had your lesson . i really like and admire what you say . still its good to have friends here and there but with extra care ...

Moestavern wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

all what u mentioned false ,
did u see and read what in my heart , how can u judge people this way and easily !!!
i thought im lucky with u
thank u for valuable comment!

What about what I said, bored kid blah blah blah?

coolboyy wrote:
Moestavern wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

did u see and read what in my heart , how can u judge people this way and easily !!!

To be fair I did say Appologies in advance, you must know that there is a reward system for reporting people who party, so we have to be careful dude.

coolboyy wrote:

Hey Coolboyy, be COOL !! :)

Moestavern wrote:
coolboyy wrote:
Moestavern wrote:

To be fair I did say Appologies in advance, you must know that there is a reward system for reporting people who party, so we have to be careful dude.

yes u r true , but i swear by god im not that u think , i wanna have new friends  ...
i appreciat your point ...

Alliecat wrote:

He's ignoring me :(

Alliecat wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

My problem is, he is from around here so must know where all the good stuff goes on, why try and integrate with us who constantly have to duck and dive trying to have a fairly decent time.
Appreciate the fact that he may be bored and wants a more western lifestyle and I cannot blame the kid, but he won,t be allowed to enter our compounds, join our Hash etc because he is a national. Think the best he can hope for is a private party somewhere off compound,and I have no clue of such events, or just a sit around a cafe somewhere drinking coffee which he could do with his mates anyway.
Just my thoughts.

Moestavern wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

My problem is, he is from around here so must know where all the good stuff goes on, why try and integrate with us who constantly have to duck and dive trying to have a fairly decent time.
Appreciate the fact that he may be bored and wants a more western lifestyle and I cannot blame the kid, but he won,t be allowed to enter our compounds, join our Hash etc because he is a national. Think the best he can hope for is a private party somewhere off compound,and I have no clue of such events, or just a sit around a cafe somewhere drinking coffee which he could do with his mates anyway.
Just my thoughts.

I absolutely agree.  This is one of my 'pet peeves.'  We have so little that I resent being asked to share it (does this make me selfish?  wahhhhhhhhhhh ).

there is one saudi that i trust to include. and hes spent more time in america than saudi.  he has been there for me, so i return the favor.

wanna be included?  show people that you deserve it

Hello friends, Good to see such an active forum in Riyadh :)
So where the party at????????

kayc wrote:

It's at your place :rolleyes:

What time should we be there? :P

You better bring the girls and booze too

I read this topic and know that expats really  need some parties and  meeting places  where they can  express their sadness.
Hope some one will give good idea.....

Im thinkin of planning one... gimmie a couple days to iron out the logistics and Ill see about posting.....

Well i'm a new comer in Riyadh..
Show some hospitality and you will be the first person coming to my parties soon ;)

Alliecat wrote:
kayc wrote:

It's at your place :rolleyes:

What time should we be there? :P

you guys are so funny, the party is going to be bukrua inshallah.
Moestavern
couldn't agree more, I think you have been here for a very boring long time to know all of these, that's the spirit man. I just registered to tell you. you made my day.
cheer up Riyadh is not that bad

LMAO!
:lol:

wonderful!

Hahahahah I can see desperate faces 😜