Never hate
Don't worry
Live simple
Expect a little
Give a lot
Always smile
Have a friend like me

:)

I am looking to make some new friends here, someone i can hang out with, drink coffee and chat would be nice... would you be interested to meet with me?

If the answer is yes then please send me a message and tell me about you.

Hi,
How are you doing? Its nice to see you here. I hope you will like Sai Gon and enjoy your time here.
Have a nice day!
Cheers

nice =)

Thank you .. Grazie a tutti :)

impressive introduction mio amico! :)
we could hang out and watch the euro finale match if you don't mind :)

Hi there, I will start my July by following your rule #7, let's see if I would be happy or your mail would be bomb up :cool:

haha so impression with ur introduction. hope u will have more n more frens in vietnam n enjoy ur self:)

Thank you all...
I really like playing in the league. In Spain but in Europe's Championship .. I hope my win Italy...

sure will Italia, no one is so convincing and plays such beautiful football this year like Italia. Just come to Universal Bar in Bui Vien treet to watch the match, I thinl there're also many football fans and tifosi's like me there.

Ahhh, although I luv Italy (country) the best ... but I think Spain would be win this games :P wanna bet?!?

The way you introduce yourself is so interesting. I'm single and would like to have more friends, too. Nice to know you

bechum wrote:

Ahhh, although I luv Italy (country) the best ... but I think Spain would be win this games :P wanna bet?!?

Yes, I bet I'd hate you xD

rojamin wrote:
bechum wrote:

Yes, I bet I'd hate you xD

Sorry for my prediction that made your team not win the game :lol:

I like this, Tony ;)

hi^^i'll be there, when you wanna someone share all feeling!!!
Nice to meet all you^^

Thank you all...   

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hi Rojamin

Why didn't we watch Italy football at the same time at Universal Bar ? I came here with my friends. Love Italy so much.

Hi Tony

Nice to make friend with Italian ^_^ i'm Tifosi like Rojamin

Kim Ngan

I was there watching the finale only. I don't know if you were too on that day.
I'm fully satisfied with Italy's triumph in 2006 in Germany. I was there seeing Italy being crowned Champion! :)

Hi guys,

Glad to know you :)

I just moved to Hochiminh City for about 2 months only, after completing my degree in Spore.

Would love to hang out for coffee, soccer also :D

hi! nice to know you :D

Hello aLL :)

What is the best. 😊

Www.taubennghe.vn. ........ Or.   ...... Www.tausaigon.com/vn/index.php?mm=9&nID=18

Thanx for all 🌹

Buffet on a ship on sunday only for 190k / person ? You should grab it without any hesitation mate!

?????

1. Or 2.   🌷🌹🌺

they say almost nothing specific by  1.  but 2. looks good. Try 2. first, if it's convenient try both :)

didn't you even take a look at the ads?

Hey Tony, nice to see you here. Your 7 rules are really interesting, like 3rd and 4th ones.

If you have time, we can hang out for coffee, street food and chit chat as well.^^

Thanx rojamin. 🌹

2.....  is good mmmm Will try them soon ;)

And hellooooo for all :)

Nice to be your friend!
How long will you be in HCMC?

Trung Nguyen cofe time :) Do you expect to compete with Star Books or Costa Coffee ;)

tony_traveler wrote:

Trung Nguyen cofe time :) Do you expect to compete with Star Books or Costa Coffee ;)

What's time and when?

your rule same me. we have same appetites... Nice to meet u.

Hello :)

Hoang Yen wrote:

Hello :)

I think your cute avatar had already said hello before you did it

Thanks Rojamin. I'm yen , nice to know you :)

thanks, to know me and other members of this forum, check our meetup plan out:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=182845

have fun :)

Hellooo aLL

Of beauty .. That you see every day in the morning .. this people smile and thank Vietnam

I always appreciate italian man!

Impressive introduction, Tony.
Hope you enjoy eevery single day living in my country.
Cheers,
Tuyet Nhung

you're very interesting.... nice to know you. enjoy your time in here.
Have great time in Ha Noi and Viet nam

xin chao

hi......same ..looking for new friend here...we can hang out to have a cup of tea?i work in hcmc i from malaysia