Gofsco

Hi Guys,

Anybody here working in Gofsco? I got a job offer, I hope you can share your experience with the company. Thanks very much

What the hell is Gofsco???

Satcomguy, you can find more info about their company at http://www.gofsco.com , I found this in google.

For those that are curious like me...

Overview
Gas & Oilfield Services Company (GOFSCO) lends its expertise in the oilfield services industry, utilizing the latest technology and highly proficient personnel to deliver world-class services.

With focus on superior quality and high level of service, GOFSCO adds greater value at lower cost, to cater to the custom needs of the global market. Our track record with the Kuwait Oil Company, hands-on experience in onshore and offshore operations and the Joint Partnerships that we have achieved over the years vouches for our expertise.

The Making of GOFSCO
In the late 1960s, local participation in Kuwait's growing oil industry was being encouraged. The opportunity was capitalized to service the terrain of downhole well intervention and field surveillance activity, which was then wholly controlled by multinationals.

Gas & Oil Field Services Company (GOFSCO) came into being in 1976. Starting with Slickline Services, we diversified and expanded our service portfolio in oilfield services, over the years, to cater to the local and global oil & gas industry.

By 1979, GOFSCO was the leading Slickline Services Company in Kuwait, having been awarded Slickline contracts with Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) and Joint Operations (JO) in Kuwait.

We strive for and have achieved a reputation for providing competent Slickline Services in a professional manner. This has been rewarded with a commanding presence in terms of local market share.

With the addition of National Industries Group (NIG) as a majority investor, raising our capital to $37 million, we have further strengthened our foundation, and have emerged as a force to reckon with.

Looking Ahead
With our Head Office located in Ahmadi, Kuwait, GOFSCO pushes forward aggressive expansion plans to promote regional growth.

Latest technology combined with decades of expertise has given a strong foundation for acquisitions and expansions.

Emphasizing on training and development, we use our extensive resources and the international partnerships that we have forged to achieve our future goals.

Thanks for posting Satcomguy!

@sportstercool - Good luck with your job offer and hope you can get all the info about GOFSCO that will give you an insight of the company.. :)

J :cool:

Thanks Jazzy851

Hi sportstercool,

did you actually accept the offer and worked there? Can you please tell me some things since I am in the same phase and I can not really find a lot of things about the company.

I got interview with GOFSCO and am waiting for offer letter to join them ….. please can anyone tell me about them