Riyadh Sports Center

My friend used to bring me with him as his swimming buddy at this indoor swimming and we used to pay SR10/person only. Now hes back in his own country and I dont have any idea where the place is. I know it is situated in the outskirt of Riyadh City, it has a football field, tennis court, volleyball court, basketball court, a gym and other sports anemeties. I saw a lot of "kababayans" there. Can someone tell me the exact location or address of Riyadh Sports Center as what the pinoys used to call it.

Salamat po,
Juan sa Riyadh

Hello ringgo_myguy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Riyadh forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Outskirt of the city and 'Riyadh' in the name...let me guess

Riyadh Club (in Arabic: Nadi Riyadh) :)

Here you go: https://maps.google.com/?q=24.647407,46.550617

Do they have table tennis court as well?

Yes, I've seen people playing there. But why would you drive 30 km just for ping pong? It's avaialble in almost all sports clubs in the city.

are females also allowed to enter this place

the Riyadh Football Club is just past the entrance to DQ heading out on the Mecca road.

Pass wadi hanify on your right and then take the first exit on the right --986 or something like that.
Turn right at the top and continue for about 4-5 kms. Pass over the new Mecca highway --through maybe a couple of sets of lights and you will see the club on the right hand side.
it has swimming pool, and loads of things but neve ranyone there --NO WOMEN !!!!
3 EXCELLENT GLASS BACKED SQUASH COURTS

regards

Is this what they called Kamsa Kamsa before. I think I know this place but never been there before. Lots of our kababayan hang out there to unwind. I think the location is going to Ha-ir, in between to ha-ir and haraj area.